Need a cheaper apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Markets
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a cheaper apartment

Post by Markets »

I need help finding a stable home that I can afford. I'm staying in some apartments that are too expensive. I've only been living here 3 months and I know that I won't be able to pay next month’s rent. I've been looking around for another place to stay. I haven't found much luck. I'm facing homelessness at the moment and I'm a little emotional because I never been in this kind of situation before. I need assistance with getting the rental assistance or finding somewhere much cheaper for me to live.
SueH

Re: Need a cheaper apartment

Post by SueH »

My family and I, in which there are 3 of us and they are my wife, my son who is 11 and me the husband. We live in Bridgeport Connecticut. I do have a job but can't get all the money at once for a place to live or an apartment. We are able to stay in a motel room for about 3 to 4 days then we have to float around until payday again, because of buying food and stuff to keep clean. If we could get help for emergency housing I can pay a monthly rent. My wife is on disability if that help. We just came back from Ohio about a month ago and my wife was on life support twice and I kept taking off work to be there with her because we had no family there and we lost everything. So if you can help it would be appreciated very much. As of tomorrow we will have no where to go again. Please contact me at my email or call.
Janedoe

Post by Janedoe »

I need help locating assistance with an apartment. I need to obtain housing in order to be reunified with my children who are currently with DCF. I have a job but do not have the money for deposit or can afford a suitable size apartment with just a minimum wage job. So I need assistance getting a deposit for an apartment and monthly rental assistance. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
ChristineLag

Post by ChristineLag »

Hey, I've some questions I want to ask. I'm deaf mother of 2 daughters and also have 1 on the way. So I lost my place which was in housing and I did received section 8. I got eviction back in September 2075.
I've been trying to get some places but no luck so far. So I want to know if y'all help with paying down payment on the place or something like that for a cheaper apartment. I've been trying come with up deposit myself but I have old bills that I paying and some bills that are behind and trying to catch up on that. I do get disability and also I work but my hours are small sometimes. So do y'all help with deposit or rent or something like that? I have been from house to house to house and I rather to stay at 1 place with my kids. My family act funny sometime. Hope to hear back from you soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You in the south with Y'all? There may be some support for you, both with the deposit and the rent due. Or try a disability program since our deaf. Here is a long list of resources that help with rent, and maybe they can pay some money for you.
ChristineLag wrote:Hey, I've some questions I want to ask. I'm deaf mother of 2 daughters and also have 1 on the way. So I lost my place which was in housing and I did received section 8. I got eviction back in September 2075.
I've been trying to get some places but no luck so far. So I want to know if y'all help with paying down payment on the place or something like that for a cheaper apartment. I've been trying come with up deposit myself but I have old bills that I paying and some bills that are behind and trying to catch up on that. I do get disability and also I work but my hours are small sometimes. So do y'all help with deposit or rent or something like that? I have been from house to house to house and I rather to stay at 1 place with my kids. My family act funny sometime. Hope to hear back from you soon.
Sushi

Post by Sushi »

My boyfriend, 3 year old son and I need to move out of my dad’s this summer before august. We are having a difficult time making ends meet and saving up for the down payment on an cheaper apartment. We are trying everything we can to save up but something always comes up and the fund gets depleted a little. We are in need of help with a down payment. We have no other options than to find our own place. Is there anything we can do to get help? Thank you so much.