Need an affordable pet friendly apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Pantene
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need an affordable pet friendly apartment

Post by Pantene »

I am 53 years old and live month to month off my SSI benefits. I have a large dog and no place of my own. I have been looking for a studio or one bedroom apartment for my dog and I but can't seem to find one in my price range that will allow my dog. I am in desperate need of monthly rent assistance so that I can get into a place. Please help or point me in some direction.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need an affordable pet friendly apartment

Post by Admin »

There are some fairly inexpensive transitional homes in Raleigh and Wake County. The units may or may not accept pets. You will need to call around and ask. As far as the rent assistance, that is completely different issue. Are you looking for a pet friendly, low income apartment in the Wake County area, or financial aid? Either way, find more details. Click here.
Zimmer

Post by Zimmer »

I am a mother of 4 small children, and I am need of finding a place that me and my family can live on our own. We currently live with my boyfriend’s parents but we are just so crammed for us 6 in a trailer, not to mention our dog too. I have a part time job & so does my boyfriend. If you could please give me any information on apartments or possibly places that will work with us on the rent that would be much appreciated! Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Pet friendly housing in New York City is not common. And of course, "affordable" housing is even harder to find...if it exists at all. So why are you and your boyfriend not working full time? That may help you pay the rent on a place. Or keep living with the parents until you can save more money. But try these NYC short term housing programs. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Jimmy_John_Smith

Post by Jimmy_John_Smith »

Dear STEPS helping center!
 My name is Gabor and I need an affordable apartment that is dog and pet friendly. I live with my family in Lakewood New Jersey, and due to the COVID-19 quarantine situation we found ourselves in a situation where we are no longer be able to pay our apartment anymore and we would need a cheaper apartment. Unfortunately, my wife lost her job and we have two kids to take care of. We found an affordable apartment that will take our pets but we would desperately need your help to pay the deposit and help us get the apartment. In our current apartment we have to sign a new renting lease in every year to keep the apartment, but as I mentioned we would like to move from here.
Could you please help us in this?
Thank You in advance!
Sincerely Gabor