Rent money needed in Alabama

Find how to get help with rent
mlwhite89
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rent money needed in Alabama

Post by mlwhite89 »

I am a single father seeking help.My 5 year old daughter
is starting school and I can't afford all of her school clothes and supplies.My light bill is due august the 14 and i don't have enough to pay the bill because of the rent I am paying please help you can contact me
Lawrentandfam

Re: Rent money needed in Alabama

Post by Lawrentandfam »

I will get right to the point. I am disabled and live in Birmingham. I have Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, I am Insulin Dependent which included 2 different insulin's and pills too. Degenerative Disk Disease, L4, L5, s1 are all gone, But due to my health conditions, I am not a candidate for surgeries. I have Renal Cell Cancer, I am now minus my left kidney, recently. I take 22 pills plus 2 insulin's each day, to survive. I receive $801.00 from SSD and $367.00 in Food Stamps. I was not able to pay for December rent. I needed basic items, meds and co-pays. I tried to pay the electric bill in December but I just learned, it did not clear; now I have a disconnect notice for the electric. I have called, so many agencies for help, only to be told, no, sorry we cannot help. I have called to try and get some help with low income housing, section 811 programs and section 202 for disabled. No one has heard of these programs according to Palm Bay Housing Authority and they have no programs, to help us either. We are going to be on the street and I cannot get any help, from any Agencies listed in these sites. What is out there for us???
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

As you learned, most agencies in Birmingham have limited funding, especially when it comes to rent. The demand is high, and most requests need to be denied. You need to take care of the rent first, and try a free prescription medication program too for those other needs. While we don't offer funds, we have referrals for you, and find Birminghamm rental help programs.
Scarlett Bloom
anti spam: Blue

Post by Scarlett Bloom »

My husband recently lost his job and has yet to find another and we need rent money. I am disabled and cannot work. I do not receive disability as I have applied. We live in HUD housing in Fairhope Alabama and as a mom icon two children, I am scared to death to lose everything. We need rent money. What do we need to do to get rental help and utility help asap? We have already applied for EBT but it is taking a lot longer than expected. Christmas is coming as well and I am terrified. I don't know where to start or what to do. Please help! Feel free to call me ASAP if possible.