Single dad needs help with rent

Find how to get help with rent
Becky Quicker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Single dad needs help with rent

Post by Becky Quicker »

I lost my job and I can’t pay my rent on top of child support. I need to keep my apartment so that I can get 50-50 custody of him. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment and the rent is 300 a month and I can’t find work and I don’t want to get kicked out. Please find it in your heart to help a dad trying to do the best I can for my son. I can't lose my apartment. Please help me.
BeachTide

Re: Single dad needs help with rent

Post by BeachTide »

I have contacted the Southern Help of NV for assistance with rental and utility bills. I advised them as of 11/30 myself, my 19 old daughter and my single senior father that is my dad and has stage 5 renal failure will be homeless. They advised me that they don't have any available appointments until October. I don't know what to do. It is too hot for us to live in our car.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Mrs.Frazier

Post by Mrs.Frazier »

I found this email address online while searching for help with my rent expenses. I do have a job and always try to pay my bills on time, however I am just in a bad position at this time. My daughter who is 15 years old was involved in a serious car accident and she sustained a serious brain injury and is in a rehab facility in Atlanta, Georgia and I live in Augusta.
I have missed 3 weeks off my job since I have been in Atlanta with my daughter and have no income at this time. I am a single dad I have a 22 year old daughter at home and a 12 year old niece that I have temporary custody of and a 15 year old son who will be coming home from college soon for the summer. I just moved into a new place and the rent was due by the 5th of the month but since I have not worked been at work since March I was not able to make my payment for March and it has been turned over to an attorney to start the eviction process.
My daughter will be able to come home soon hopefully in August and I definitely need her to have a home to come too. I have had to leave my daughter in Atlanta with my mother to care for her so that I could return back to work. I am just needing some assistance to help with my August rent so that myself and my children will not be without a place to stay. Any assistance that can be given would be greatly appreciated or if you could refer me to a place that would be appreciative also. Thank you in advance,
TheTruth

Post by TheTruth »

I am in desperate need of help to catch up on rent. I am a single dad and have 2 children that go to school and I also have 2 that are at home, I have gotten behind in the rent due to having a bludger staying here not paying his way or help out financial wise. But I have gotten rid of the bludgers and the reals estate has been on to me and they have said that if I don't have $700 by Monday afternoon before 3pm then they would be getting a court issued notice for us to be out.
I have gone out and sold what I can to pay what I can but I am still finding it just that little bit difficult to catch up on the rent. And that is all, as a single dad, I am really stressed out and worried about.
Nia Nacci

Post by Nia Nacci »

Hello not sure how this works. I am a single dad. I'm in need of a one help from resources rental assistance. Can you find it your heart to help me from becoming homeless. I never been or try to put myself and family in harms way's, but things happen bills gets behind. I able just need help. No I'm not on TANF or food stamps BUT I'm the single dad family provider of 2 special needs and other sibling's. I am a stay home dad who cares for older special need member while I works. I had a terrible fall in the hospital unit that slowed me down. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are a single dad with 2 disabled/special needs kids, and if you are low income and struggling with rent, then look into some of the free money as well as grant programs. There are many. But stay at home parents will not "cut it"....you need to get out into the world and get a job. But in the meantime, look into free money organizations and benefits for your needs. They may give a bride to you for help.
Nia Nacci wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:28 am Hello not sure how this works. I am a single dad. I'm in need of a one help from resources rental assistance. Can you find it your heart to help me from becoming homeless. I never been or try to put myself and family in harms way's, but things happen bills gets behind. I able just need help. No I'm not on TANF or food stamps BUT I'm the single dad family provider of 2 special needs and other sibling's. I am a stay home dad who cares for older special need member while I works. I had a terrible fall in the hospital unit that slowed me down. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!