I am being evicted by landlord

Find how to get help with rent
Hulug
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am being evicted by landlord

Post by Hulug »

Currently a working single parent to a 4 year old. I am awaiting my lease to expire in March 2013, but right now I am able to pay my apartment rent, daycare, expenses, and auto loan. I'm looking to advice or help about my current rent. The property manager will not accept partial payment on rent. I was unable to pay December 2012 rent because of other expenses. I cannot pay the full amount of January 2013 rent, I haven't receive an eviction, but the manager told me to move out by January 17th 2013 so legal action would not take place. I want to pay rent, but I have no other source of income.
Iam20

Re: I am being evicted by landlord

Post by Iam20 »

I am currently a month behind on my rent going into being behind two months, as well as two months behind on my cell phone bill. I have tried to look everywhere to try and find the money to pay for it including going to talk to a banker but no one could help. My rent is $400 a month and with the late 50 added to this month if will be 850 (including the rent for next month as well) I am a currently enrolled in college in San Benardino for the summer and did not receive any loans to help pay for my rent and phone bill which is at almost $400. If there in anything or anyone that can help me, it would be a big blessing to me! I am worried that I may be evicted out of my apartment, and if I do then I will have nowhere to go. I'm a 24 years old female who is just trying to get her education so that she would be able to help out in the community one day! I don't want to be evicted out of my apartment. So please please please, if there is ANYTHING that can be done with assisting me with paying all of my bills and paying them on time; it would be greatly much appreciated! God Bless!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are no programs for cell phones or any existing phone bill. That is a want and not a need. For rent, there are some places you can call in San Bernardino California. Also, if you are in fact in school, then check into student housing or the fincial aid office at the school or college. Apply for a student loan and use it to pay the rent. The other non-profits and agencies to try for housing are here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... istan.html
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Myself family and I where served an eviction notice due to the sale of the house we are renting. We have no other place to go. We only will get the security deposit back and it’s not enough to rent another place. I just started a job but I have not gotten paid as of yet and I don't make enough hours because I'm still in training on my job.I have a 2 year old son and his mother what are our options.
any team

Post by any team »

I'm a 20 year old mother of a 2 year old boy also 3 months pregnant with my second child. My husband has now been in jail for a week. I am getting evicted for not paying rent this month. I have no help from anyone except my husband who is now not here. I really have nowhere to go and need help with my rent to stay at least a month longer please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, try one of the state or charity programs out that for people that may be evicted. There are many, as noted here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
So the landlord has every right to evict tenants that do not pay. So the only thing you can do is pay off the balance that is due, which is kid of obvious.
any team wrote: I am getting evicted for not paying rent this month.
Doglover12

Post by Doglover12 »

I have 2 baby girls. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment with them. My landlord is asking me to pay rent for this one month that I can't afford to pay. I don’t have any money. I don’t have a job.
DSS isn’t giving me cash assistance and I haven’t be able to get my unemployment so I don’t have any money and I am looking for help so I can pay the rest of my rent which is 159.00. I have till 8/25/2016, then he’s going to start an eviction process.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

$159 is not a terribly high amount for assistance. you may have some options. But not having a job when the economy is booming is a big problem. As jobs are plentiful. Try this for financial help for the $159 you need, as we have many rent assistance programs listed. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html
Doglover12 wrote: My landlord is asking me to pay rent for this one month that I can't afford to pay. I don’t have any money. I don’t have a job.
DSS isn’t giving me cash assistance and I haven’t be able to get my unemployment so I don’t have any money and I am looking for help so I can pay the rest of my rent which is 159.00.