Find how to get help with rent
FG Babbins
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Divorcee looking for housing

Post by FG Babbins »

Hello,

I've been divorced for a little over a year now and haven't been able to find work or a place to live as I was left with nothing after 25 years of marriage. I've been living here and there with family and cannot do this anymore. I am educated but just can't find a job and having nothing is difficult to handle. can you direct me in the right direction? I have never asked for help and my pride has kept me from asking until now. Kind regards.
Johnson19

Re: Divorcee looking for housing

Post by Johnson19 »

I need help with getting enough funds to cover an apartment deposit. I'm not looking to make the government my crutch. I just need help. I have a job and I'm a mother of one, recently divorced and I'm currently expecting my second. I do not want to ever expose my children to the shelters or homeless situations if anyone has any resources of any kind. Please email me immediately or call me at my home in Florida. They say pray for all your blessings and I will continue to and I will continue to work and continue to try to make a better stable life for my children and myself. Thank you for you time and concern.
Papen

Post by Papen »

I have an eviction on my record that has prevented me from moving into my own place, I have a special needs child and need my own place to live. I work full-time, am divorced, but don't make enough to afford a place either. I’m living with a friend and her parents who have been helping me out, but this is on a temporary situation, I have been trying to figure something out, but have come up with nothing. I really need the help with rental assistance and maybe more. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, we do have information on eviction prevention programs. there is aid as well targeted at people with a child, and especially the disabled. So you can look into those government resources and programs for rent help. There is even some section 8 type resources when you are ready to move into a new home. Find more information on the main site.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Cuban1

Post by Cuban1 »

I am writing to you pleading for help.
I am a full time single mom of two little men 10 & 11. Their father was recently arrested and is awaiting trial. And in the mean time I am struggling to make ends meet as we go through with a divorce. I have been very ill over the last few months and was unable to work. So now I am on the verge of losing our home. Though it is a rental, my landlord will not budge on much.
I am back to work, but I will not get a paycheck until the 18th and that I fear will be too late.
Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Jeff Brian

Post by Jeff Brian »

Hello, I need help paying my rent which is $800. I am a recent divorcee and I have contacted my apartments which are called "Astoria Apartments" located in Dallas Texas. I have been notified that if I do not make any kind of payment by Monday that I will be evicted and that I should turn in my keys. I have a 2 month old child along with my girlfriend staying with me. She does not work so I am the sole provider. Please Help...