Income based apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Sutherland
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Income based apartment

Post by Sutherland »

To whom it may concern;
I live in Montrose County, Montrose Colorado. I was unable to work for 3 months, due to a kne injury from wrecking my motorcycle. I live in an apartment complex with a sliding scale qualification. I am going on my third year here and we have been through 3 different management personnel.... The manager now WOULD NOT even consider helping me even due to my circumstance.. Now my late fee charges are almost more than my rent..I truly need help getting caught up on my rent and late fees, so hopefully I can at least have a roof over my head.. A list of some places I may call for assistance would be gratefully appreciated..Thank You for your time. Sincerely,
Pat19

Re: Income based apartment

Post by Pat19 »

I am in desperate need of some kind of low income or affordable housing. I work but make barely enough to live. I was staying with someone and they want to me to move out which I am more than willing to do however based on my income I cannot afford anything other than living in my car. I have no children so not entitled to welfare or low income housing, nor am I of senior age quite yet, I am not disabled, nor a veteran, not even blind or deaf, not receiving county aid, not getting benefits from anybody. I guess when you are just a plain ordinary person who is struggling that’s what you can do is struggle until you can't struggle anymore. If you can suggest any place or agency I can ask for help it would be greatly appreciated.
Thaia
anti spam: Blue

Post by Thaia »

My girlfriend and I are expecting a child in December we are looking for a 2 bedroom, government based income apartment. She has 1 child from a past relationship. She was working at TD Ameritrade but was laid off.
I recently just started working. I have an eviction on my record from 2011. I just started paying on and its holding me back from getting approved for a new place. PLEASE help me. My family can’t take us nor can hers her lease is up June 14 so we are desperately seeking help. Thank you in advance.
Sam Thanker

Post by Sam Thanker »

I recently relocated back to San Francisco, CA to begin a new job as an Assistant Art Teacher in the middle of January. As of now, I am only part time and may not be full time until more schools in the Bay Area supply funding for the organization I work for. The hourly rate is great, but overall it's not substantial enough to provide all of the monthly rent on the income based home along with my long- winded commute from Emeryville on a daily basis. My apartment landlord has told me that the month's rent can decrease from $640 to $540 by simply assisting him with household jobs, but extra short term assistance until I'm back on my feet and can increase my income would be much appreciated!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, that northern part of California is very expensive. While the income based apartments often have long waiting lists, you can start the application now. Some programs also focus on assisting teachers and other "public" service employees. The best place to try for information will be some of the emergency San Francisco rental assistance programs. They may help you get resettled back into the region.
JohnJackson

Post by JohnJackson »

I'm looking for help getting into an income based apartment or home. I live in Slidell, Louisiana. I have a job but I don't make enough money to pay for anything full price. I'm looking for someone who can help me find an apartment to live based on what I make.