County will no longer offer me rental help

Find how to get help with rent
Commodi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

County will no longer offer me rental help

Post by Commodi »

I really need help with rent. I cannot get help from county as they have helped me once already in the last 11 months. I need help getting my lot rent paid which is $330.00. I don’t have a cell phone so I cannot call places. I have emailed all the places I can think of. I have an almost 3 year old son. I would not need help but I paid $500 in getting my SUV fixed so I could get to and from doctor appointments, I am disabled and get SSI and SSDI and my son gets MFIP. We can normally get by on these payments but this month there is NO way I can come up with $330. My cell phone is off as I don’t have any money for minutes. So the only way to get a hold of me is thru my email. I am so sorry to bug anyone over my messy life. I just am trying to make everything work out and care for my son the BEST I can!
ConwaySC
anti spam: Blue

Re: County will no longer offer me rental help

Post by ConwaySC »

Hello I live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I have a court date this Thursday(3-20-13) for nonpayment of rent(s). I work part time can't afford to lose my house total rent bill is $2000 and my water has been off owe 248$ for it to get back on...how much help can you get me by Wednesday to drop my court day. As Allegheny County is out of money. I only make between 60$ and 100$ a week. Thank you and my cell phone number is. Please leave message because I don't answer 1 800 numbers. Thank you hope you can help me because I have nowhere else to go and with it being winter and holiday season. I do not want to go threw this thank you.
Dominque

Post by Dominque »

I had been working at Hillcrest country club in Boise, Idaho for almost six months until I got laid off like a week ago. But I have a two bedroom apartment that I share with a roommate but since I got no job I’m not going to be able to pay my half. I’m currently looking for a new job, and I have a lead with the county, but its been hard because not many places are hiring and I don’t drive so it has to be some what close to where I’m living. Any help that I can get so I can keep paying the apartment would be amazing and help me get through this until I can stand on my feet again.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

None. If you owe $2000 in back rent and money on utilities, no agency will help. In addition, the fact you are just asking for a hand out and not saying what you plan on doing to increase that income really limits you. But try calling around to some of these Pittsburgh agencies for support with the rent, and good luck. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html