Find how to get help with rent
Gamefly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent help for Mobile homes

Post by Gamefly »

Good Morning,

I am the park manager at Westbook Community. I have four tenants that could really use some financial assistance. The first tenant is an elderly couple Mary and Gerry. They are on a fixed income and have fallen behind in their rent due to husband being very ill. He is on a lot of medication and an ambulance is here at least 3 times a month transporting him to the hospital. I am asking if you could help them catch back up on their rent. They are behind a total of $305.48. The next tenant is also elderly and on a fixed income. She has just finished chemo. She lives alone, she has had cancer 3 times now and her only income is her social security. She is on a lot of medication and is on oxygen and is also insulin dependent. Another person is one month behind and I am requesting help for her, her rent is $550.00. The third tenant is a single mother who just had a baby and is one month behind on her rent as well. Her name is Elizabeth and she has a ton of bills due to the delivery of her baby. She just got back to work full time and could really use assistance to help her get back on her feet as she fell two months behind. She has paid for October, but has not been able to pay any amount on her current rent due which is 585.00. I would also like your advice of maybe some other charities that could help her with some of her hospital bills. The fourth tenant is another single mother of 2 boys. Lauri is working full time, but just like the other three tenants have fallen behind because she was ill and was off duty due to her illness. She is back to work but she is behind $563.00. All four tenants have been making payments and I have them on a weekly agreement to get them caught up, but once they get caught up the next month’s rent is due. I am reaching out for my four tenants and asking if you can help them in some way to get them back on their feet. The owner of the park makes the decision if a rent and possession should be posted on their door, and that decision is close to becoming a reality. Anything you can do to help me keep them in their home would be so appreciated. Here is their information for your consideration. I have to go Detroit and this Wednesday for the weekly meeting with the owner, and I would love to be able to tell him help is on the way for these four tenants.
Gekko 23

Re: Rent help for Mobile homes

Post by Gekko 23 »

I am being evicted from the mobile home I currently resided and was giving only two weeks to find a place. I just got my job and am currently living check to check with no additional assistance. I found an apartment that I could afford to rent alone but the deposit is difficult to come up with in 10 days plus 1st months rent. I just need help getting into the apartment. As I hope to have a second job with two months. Any advice, help or assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Bobbie13

Post by Bobbie13 »

Good evening,
I recently had a baby and am now able to return to work. Being I am just returning I won't receive a check until Monday. As of now my husband is the only worker in the household. We've been able to keep up on our rent and other bills until this month. We have never been late before and as a first time offender we were served a possession of property for nonpayment of rent in the mail. The mobile home park that we live in Georgia told my husband that we have to pay the full rent amount before their attorneys contact them for further legal action on Monday morning between 9am-10am. but if we don’t beat the lawyers then we will have $905 that will have to be paid. We both work at burger king making 7.40 an hour. Were afraid that since this is going to be my first check since our son was born we wont have enough to pay the entire amount plus our other bills. Please help us.
Hertyui

Post by Hertyui »

My mobile home is in a park. I have lot rent that I'm trying to get caught up. I need $1800 dollars to move back in if not then my home will be broken down and I will have to pay then for storage. I don't have that kind of money as of now me and my family is homeless and have been sense Monday the 7th of January. I just need to no how can I get help and is there any help. Thank you very much. All I need is just this one chance to get the money caught up and then I can continue to pay my rent each month. Just got behind cause I took sick had a heart attack lost my car.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not sure if non-profits or other groups will offer assistance with paying your rent on a mobile home. You can always call around and ask. They definitely won't pay for storage sites...that we can promise you. How are you going to pay the rent going forward if you are behind by $1800? That is a lot of money. Either way, you can find all of our non-profit and government rent programs.
Cambridge1

Post by Cambridge1 »

I am a single mother of two children living in a mobile home, I never thought I would have found myself in such a position as I unexpected became unemployed. I Have exhausted all options at this point and am In need of help. My monthly rent on the mobile home is 1,250 a month which is due on the first of every month.
I have never found myself in this situation and am a mother that is in need and have contacted many organizations, United way and my local health department. I am writing to ask if there is any other resources out their that could help. Thank you in advance,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Reno Nevada does have some agencies that can assist with rent on a mobile home park. That amount of $1250 does sound very high though, especially for a mobile home in the Reno market which tends to be more affordable. Your best option for long term sustainability may be to seek a new, more affordable home or apartment to live in. Find that information here as well. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Chrisann

Post by Chrisann »

I am a sixty year old who owns a mobile home but has to pay $125 a month lot rent. My income is $650 a month from someone who is disabled and rents a part of my home. I am in bad health and do not have enough money to pay my bills. I do not owe credit cards or loans, my bills are utilities and medical bills. I am trying to get SSI but have no idea of when or if I will receive it. I would sincerely appreciate any help on the lot rent you could assist with.
Thaia

Post by Thaia »

I am in a mess and don’t know what to do for mobile home rent help. I live in a mobile park and own my mobile home in federal Heights Colorado 89260.
 I’ve been paying monthly lot fee put April. I couldn’t come up with the money but then I paid may. Then in June and added 1/2 of April’s with that July payment is due but the landlord returned my payments and send it over to an attorney and served me with notice that I have to get out. I’ve tried to pay all it was because I didn’t pay April, but I was trying to make it up.
I don’t have much and live in nothing even for food.  My husband passed, and I’ve been trying to get social security but still haven’t, so I been struggling month to month. I can’t move my mobile home I don’t know what to do. The police are going to come back. I’m scared and don’t know what to do. Can you help me solve this matter with this management and with money I need to catch up?
I have a lot of it, but they won’t except any off it if it’s not the full amount because I didn’t have all they are throwing me out. Please help me I have no one since my husband left . Maybe someone will know what I can do. I thank you. I have no time that’s my main issue. Sincerely, federal Heights Colorado.
Holiday Village mobile park
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Generally mobile home rent help is more rare. What does the lot owner say? As generally they want the mobile home to stay on the property, so maybe they will help you? In addition to that, look into Colorado emergency financial help.
Thaia wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:49 am I am in a mess and don’t know what to do for mobile home rent help. I live in a mobile park and own my mobile home in federal Heights Colorado 89260.
 I’ve been paying monthly lot fee put April.
JohnChandler

Post by JohnChandler »

I live in Muncie Indiana. My disability case is in appeal and I need rent help for my mobile home. My lot rent is so far behind I'm loosing my home. Freedom Acres Mobile Home Community is where I live. I will be homeless and I’m scared I'm 54 years old a female and my name is Patricia. I live in Lot 116. I don't know what to do. The trustee has. Helped me alot in the last 2 years but I still am behind. My water sewage and driveway/shed fee are not included with the help from the Trustee. I’ve asked for a payment plan and told no from management for the mobile home I've asked for help so many places Union Chapel was going to help than I was told I owe to much. St. Vincent's Church pledged $100. Last month. Please can you help me? I've also contacted ICAP they help me with my heat and electric
Thank you sincerely,
Patricia