Rental assistance during pregnancy

Find how to get help with rent
Earningsp
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rental assistance during pregnancy

Post by Earningsp »

I need help paying rent. My fiancé hurt his back for three months and couldn’t work and so we got behind in rent, right now we owe $2800. It is very hard for us and we need money for food so we cant put all our money to rent. We are personally asking for your help. Please I am 25 weeks pregnant and stressing everyday because I can't work and I am in no good condition. I am underweight for my pregnancy because I can't help but stress over our rent, having our landlord down our throat about paying please we are begging you help us. Chris, my fiancé is working his best now, but we are in need of help we can't do it alone. Our family members wont help we don’t know what else to do.
Jetsfan

Re: Rental assistance during pregnancy

Post by Jetsfan »

To Whom It May Concern, I would like to request assistance with Rent, electric and gas, due to the fact I am currently unemployed and 7 months pregnant and currently unable to pay my rent and utilities. I’m currently seriously past due and would appreciate any available assistance. Thank you for your time and consideration. You can reach me at for any questions verification.
Sandralot

Post by Sandralot »

Hello, I am currently about two months behind on my rent due to extreme hours cutback at work. I am slowly starting to get back my hours, but now the owners of the house where I was renting a room decided to sell the house. So now I have to find money to pay them back ASAP. I am extremely stressed out, I need help with paying my back rent, I don’t have any family members I can ask for money from or I would and i am pregnant. I have never asked for assistance in the past. I really hope theirs something you can do to help me out, I would be so grateful. Any help at all would be so appreciative, I afraid of what they might do if I cant pay them back right away, which I am not able to do.
King

Post by King »

Hello, I am a pregnant Mother 23 years old trying to figure out how I can get help. I am currently staying with a friend but my time here is very limited and I soon will be left with no place to go. I am 7 1/2 months pregnant hoping to be able to bring my little boy into the world with our own place to stay. So I'm very interested in any information that would help me get a apartment and what not. I am on general assistance at this point and hope after he is born to go back to school and pursue my education. I thank you very much for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are housing opportunities for single moms and parents, so you do have some options available. Now being that far along, we are not sure exactly of each agencies program terms and what they may be looking for, but you do have options. There may be funds to help pay the rent on an apartment, the deposit, or other assistance available for mothers. Learn more.
alicia S

Post by alicia S »

Good afternoon, thank you for taking the time to receive my email. I am 34 years old and am currently 20 weeks pregnant. After being homeless from 2011 to 2020 and incarcerated from 2020 to 2021, I have been living in the Health right 360 RRP Step Down, Transitional Living Program on Treasure Island doing very well. The RRP Step Down Program accepts women from all backgrounds which means children are not allowed at the program so, I cannot stay in the program due to my being pregnant. I have found and been accepted for a rental at the corner of O’Farrell and Leavenworth however, I am $1000 shy of the amount I need to move in. I am currently employed; however, the pregnancy has not been the easiest on my mental state so I had to slow my schedule down to rake care of myself and baby.
If you could possibly help me find any resources or point me in the right direction I would be so incredibly grateful. Anybody with information on rent subsidies, general financial assistance, education programs or even employment opportunities would be so helpful. I would greatly appreciate the information.
Thank you again for your time and I hope to hear back from someone soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Our entire website has information on those programs. Please review it. But as far as specific for rent, we have those listed too. Look here for rent relief near you.
alicia S wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:24 am Good afternoon, thank you for taking the time to receive my email. I am $1000 shy of the amount I need to move in. I am currently employed; however, the pregnancy has not been the easiest on my mental state so I had to slow my schedule down to rake care of myself and baby.
If you could possibly help me find any resources or point me in the right direction I would be so incredibly grateful. Anybody with information on rent subsidies, general financial assistance.
Thank you again for your time and I hope to hear back from someone soon.