Need to pay rent so me and kids not homeless

Find how to get help with rent
CorporateB
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need to pay rent so me and kids not homeless

Post by CorporateB »

I am a single mother of two little boys. I currently looking for work to support my children, but I have run out of money to make sure my kids have a roof over their head. My rent is $499.00 every month before the 5th of each month. I am nervous that I will not find work before than to pay off my rent for December or January 2012. I also have a disconnection notice on my power and light bill for $119.00. The power and light company already put me on a payment arrangement as well as receive winter assistance, but I am worry that I will not be able to pay off the disconnection balance before 11/29/2012 and my apartment is all lights.
SquakB

Re: Need to pay rent so me and kids not homeless

Post by SquakB »

Me and my husband left his parents house and are currently staying here and there and sometimes in our car. His 2 kids are staying with his parents and I am not working right now but have applied every where possible and was just wondering if there is any place in Cleveland TN that could help us out. Because we are not even able to get the kids Easter gifts or candy this year.
Brokaw

Post by Brokaw »

Hi, I need help paying my rent. I have been out of work since January 2012 and my unemployment has run out. My husband has had a pay decrease due to medical insurance. We are renting to own and are nine months behind and are currently being evicted. We are a family of four and cannot find a place that is big enough or within our budget. I have tried calling several agencies but continually get numbers to call somewhere else. Also some of the numbers do not work. I hope you can help us. Please contact me with any help you can give me. I live in Pender County, North Carolina.
Scarlett1

Post by Scarlett1 »

I am a full time art teacher in Iowa. My husband, who is now attending SAA classes, was not faithful. Our house is up for sale and I am moving back to my home town. I was not able to get a full time teaching position- only part time. I have two girls (8 months and 6 years). I will be living off of $19,000 a year. I will also hopefully be getting a part time at a department store to help out but I am not able to live on my own. I will be staying with my sister. I could use help with my rent so that I can raise my kids in our own home.
JMartin

Post by JMartin »

Yes I live in a home with two small children. I have been in and out of the hospital and I and it is looking like I'm not going too make the rent payment this month. I have called the landlord and have never been late in two years but she is going thru a separation herself and she said that her husband is not helping her with there mortgage and that if I can't pay then she will have too get someone in that can.
What I need is the rent money and it is $500.00 for the rent I hope someone can help me as I have to small children. A girl that will be 7 on March 27 and a boy that is 3 and I can't get her nothing for her birthday. I've been too the job center and when mother was in a coma and got help then I can't get help now if you can tell me where I may get help I would be so grateful too get it or just phone numbers too call for help. Its 12:37 am and I just can't sleep at night worrying what am I going too do. I have never been homeless and I can't sleep at night thinking I may with my kids. I'm sorry for writing so much. I'm just so scared of what too do.
Direct1

Post by Direct1 »

We need help paying our rent, or a direction to go to start looking for help. My wife and I have 2 little girls ages 2 and 4. we are in this situation because I have epilepsy and I had a seizure at work and hit my head, I ended up in the hospital for a period of time at the Clinic on the epilepsy floor as I continued to have seizures, to the point of the doctors talking of putting me into a drug induced coma.
I had worked at my job for 3 and a half years prior to this. After being released from the hospital I applied for disability benefits which I was approved for, but the time I spent in the hospital and unable to work put us behind, and we have yet to catch up. we owe $2040.00 for rent and thank god our landlord has worked with us up to this point while we were trying to catch up on other bills. My family and I would greatly appreciate any and all help. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Friedman

Post by Friedman »

Good morning, I do have a full time job, but I am struggling with my rent. I am a single parent with two kids and a grandson to take care for, I would be very grateful for whatever help I could get. Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have information on rent assistance in Kitsap County. there are several agencies and government programs to try, and we have them all listed on the site.