Section 8 program is closed in my county

Find how to get help with rent
MBJ
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Section 8 program is closed in my county

Post by MBJ »

I have tried assistance in La Crosse county and Trempealeau County for housing and La Crosse County has closed all access for housing - running the sections only for elderly and disabled. I am willing to rezone and I have an employment - which is a travel job but need housing. I have some low credit ratings on me. But willing to relocate and not lose employment plan and further pursue my education. I need assistance beyond these two counties. Please give me the listings of information. This community brings other individuals ahead of me. I have even helped the area by volunteering.
Schmidt
anti spam: Blue

Re: Section 8 program is closed in my county

Post by Schmidt »

Since we checked out Friday we have been sleeping in my daughter’s car in multiple parking lots with my service animals. My physical, mental, & emotional illnesses are escalating rapidly as well as my daughter's. The medications I have to take daily are controlled substances which makes it problematic to stay in a shelter. My anxiety & depression has reached a level that I can’t even relate to. I know my service animals can be the issue but they service my anxiety & depression & I mentally cannot deal without them they help me that much. We really need some kind of help from any source that can meet our needs & we need it now. We need a 2 bedroom & our income will not support moving into a place without some kind of assistance & there is no emergency housing here & the section 8 housing list is closed. I am on multiple subsidized housing lists in Anaheim but the wait is 12 to 24 months away. Please can you call me & help me & my daughter out of the homeless situation & into a place to live stable for a while.
Markets

Post by Markets »

Hello I am 26 years old. I live in new castle Delaware and I wanted to know how I can apply for section 8. I am currently out of work I live with my grandmother but she cannot afford for me and my 2 year old son to stay with her. I just wanted to find out if I qualify for section 8 or not and if so if I can have an application mailed to me in New Castle Delaware 19720.
Thank you.
Meredith

Post by Meredith »

I'm trying to find help. Right now where I stay part time I shouldn't be staying and I am at risk to be without any place to live. I have low income and I don't know what to do about housing. I am on the wait list for section 8 but I've been on the list since 2009 and haven't heard anything my application still says waiting. I need as much help I can get.
LOVER

Post by LOVER »

I am disabled and desperately need housing. I currently live with Family in Deltona Florida but cannot continue living where I am currently. I cannot afford an apartment of my own. Do you have a list of disabled or low income apartments in Volusia, Seminole, and Orange County, Florida? Section 8 housing is closed in my area and has been for many years. Are there any other rental assistance programs for the disabled in Central Florida?
Why

Post by Why »

I am a single mother of two. I have one past eviction that was six years ago from a section 8 apartment. I am currently living with my two children with my mom. I am in desperate need of my own housing and my children and I are living in the sunroom of my mothers home. I need information on programs that offer low income housing and or security deposit assistance as mine is closed and past eviction is record.