Would like to move from a room to an apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Kornheiser
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Would like to move from a room to an apartment

Post by Kornheiser »

I am in need of some rental help, I am 19 years old working two jobs and I need a deposit for an apartment I no longer live with my mom since she is homeless as well. I am currently renting a room out for $450 but I want a place to call my own. Please anything will help. Thank you for your time.
Capella

Re: Would like to move from a room to an apartment

Post by Capella »

Need to move by the end of the month. DHA has downsized me from a three bedroom to a one bedroom. I need help with moving of utility to new unit. I need help with paying deposit, moving, storage. If I don’t move I would have lost my voucher. I have lived here for 15 years. It is hard to find the resource to move so quick but I don’t want to be homeless. I am not working at this present time am looking for work every day.
Hood

Post by Hood »

Hi, I need urgent help in moving into a place (help with the security deposit). I saw the resources online and and I decided to contact you in urgent need of help. I resource I am mostly in need of is Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Rent Assistance Programs in Maryland. I have two kids and a boyfriend and we need a place fast I am now living in a really bad motel that in a really bad area and I need to get out of there fast because I don't want my kids around that kind of environment!
Is there other ways I could contact you? Like a phone call!
Mesoth

Post by Mesoth »

Living with 5 other people in a small 20 foot trailer in just one room. We have found a 2 bedroom apartment for 3 of us to move into, however we are short on move in costs. The total move in is $2500 we have $1200 saved as of right now. The apartment is ready for us on 3/1/14 and we do not want to miss this opportunity to move so we are trying all our resources to earn this money.
Gwen Thodal

Post by Gwen Thodal »

Me and my wife and kids are in of assistance. We are in the process of moving from a room we rent to a new apartment but we don’t have enough for our deposit and rent together. We only have enough to pay one or the other and we live in an apartment at the moment and our lease is up and we have a two bedroom with a 5 person family.
It gets crowded here in the room so that’s why we wanna move to a home with three bed rooms and we have found a home owner here in Sacramento CA. They are very nice and willing to move us in ASAP. He even gave us a deal if we give him $200 we can move in now and wouldn’t have to pay the rest until the first of May. We viewed the home and its the kind of home we have been looking for. It has a fence, yard front and back for the kids to play. Normally here they don’t even play outside because of the area we are in. I am not trying to put a long story here but we really do need help please. Thank you for your time and hope to hear for you.
Chanelle

Post by Chanelle »

Me and my boyfriend are on SSI and we have been living in a room for three years looking for a place but we cannot afford it being on SSI. I have a son and a daughter. My son is on the way June 16th is my due date for my son. They have a one year old daughter and we are trying to find a place but we can't afford it being on SSI. We make very low income and we are trying to find a place to raise our family, improve overall family and childrens too.