Any rent assistance for my grandfather

Find how to get help with rent
GoGetters
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Any rent assistance for my grandfather

Post by GoGetters »

My Grandfather has been out of work due to sickness. He has a light bill of $203 the disconnect date is 11/28/12 and rent that is 607 due by 12/3/12. I am unable to help him. I just had a baby please help him you can email me back and I can do all the paper work if needed. Please help our family.
Greenwich

Re: Any rent assistance for my grandfather

Post by Greenwich »

I live in Cumberland County North Carolina with my grandfather. I was let go from my job on 8/15/13 and was denied unemployment benefits. I requested an appeal on the decision but yet to hear anything back. I barely started working through a staffing agency making $9.00 an hour and only working a few days out the week. My utility bills and rent are past due, I have 3 small children and need some help getting back on my feet. I was unemployed for 6 weeks and barley getting by now. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Any rent assistance for my grandfather

Post by Admin »

Does your grandfather have a source of income? Maybe a pension or social security? As you can use that source of money to pay for your rent. There is a strong government job market in Cumberland County due to the military bases. So look for another job there. In the meantime, also explore places that provide rent assistance in Cumberland County.
Greenwich wrote:I live in Cumberland County North Carolina with my grandfather. I was let go from my job on 8/15/13 and was denied unemployment benefits. I requested an appeal on the decision but yet to hear anything back. I barely started working through a staffing agency making $9.00 an hour and only working a few days out the week. My utility bills and rent are past due, I have 3 small children and need some help getting back on my feet. I was unemployed for 6 weeks and barley getting by now. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.