Will be homeless without help

Find how to get help with rent
Dennis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Will be homeless without help

Post by Dennis »

Me and my daughter an myself are currently going to homeless if I don't find a job or, some form of income. I need help paying my water bill, gas, an also light bill. If, I don't come up with these money by next week I will have to move out of my apartment. I would like to find some form of help would you please either email me back, or give me a call.
Ruby

Re: Will be homeless without help

Post by Ruby »

My fiance, son, and I are staying at a hotel in north Houston, TX. We just moved here. We are both searching for jobs and are running extremely low on funds, and I'm scared we won’t be able to pay next week. I don’t know what to do. Even if I got a job tomorrow I wouldn’t get paid in time. I don’t want my family to be homeless.
Marjory

Post by Marjory »

I lost my job March 2010. I been unemployed for two year. I will be homeless in two week. For the first time in my life. My unemployment ended in September 2012. All the money I had in the bank is gone. I been looking for a job and can't find one. I got a PO Box in case I have to move. I live in Somerville. I need my to pay rent ASAP just for one month.
Verlanders

Post by Verlanders »

Hello. I am in need with help my family and I live in Richmond VA. We are currently living in a motel until Saturday. Of this week we need some help with keeping the room until the first that's when my son gets his SSI check so we can find affordable housing. Please send anything or any resources that would help us. Thank you.
Cambridge1

Post by Cambridge1 »

I have received a pay or move notice from the apartment where my son and I live. Due to unfortunate events, we have been without an income. Fortunately, my son begins a new job tomorrow, it is not going to help pay our rent this month and keep us in our apartment. We hope that you can help us out this month. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sayers

Post by Sayers »

Good afternoon, and I really need some help getting my court order eviction paid so that I and my family, including my 10 month grandson, not to be put out of my apartment. I do believe that I have emailed you before for this type of help and never got a feedback from you.
Could some one from your office get back with me to help me get my rent paid for the last four months. The Miami Dade Housing Agency, screwed up my paper work when I recertified this and they knew that I wasn't able to pay for the rent that they say I should pay which is $400.00 a month in rent. This screw was based on a food stamp print out of $347 a month in food stamps.
I want some help today if you could help me out. I am getting ready to be evicted at the end of the week if I don't get the money today. Please give me a call.
Train

Post by Train »

We are currently at a motel and rent is paid for next six days then we will be homeless. We lost are jobs and are home we rented in Nashville so we came back to our hometown to try get jobs and start over and mow were out of money and have sent our children to my mothers so they're stable until we can get a apartment or something.
acampbell

Post by acampbell »

I am looking for help in getting a house for me and my two children (11 and 3). I am currently unemployed and living with my parents. I cannot stay here much long (not their house it’s a rental) there's also not enough room. I need all the help I can possibly get so we don't become homeless. We live in Princeton, TX Collin County. Thank you.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

Sorry, not much available without an income. How will you pay for bills, deposits, rent etc without an income?
Franklin

Post by Franklin »

My fiancé has been incarcerated at Suwannee FL and I am losing our home because I can’t afford to stay there. I am moving up to live Oak Florida to be closer to him. I am having trouble paying bills and I only get 576.00 in social security disability. I need help finding a place to live and help with expenses until I can somehow get on my feet.
I am a week away from living in my car and I am very scared. I found out I qualify for section 811 housing voucher but I don’t know how out where to do that. Please help me if you can or at least point me in the right direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I lost my other half for a year, lost my job, lost my home, sold everything I could to pay bills and now about to be on the edge of homelessness...thank you so much in advance for any help you can offer. I am alone and scared....
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

To apply for a housing voucher, or to find a shelter in Suwanee County, you need to call around. Try a housing authority or a charity such as the Salvation Army. Also, where do you need help? In the city of Oak Florida or elsewhere in the county.
Getting a job for an ex felon can be hard. Also may try a job placement center as they may have information on companies that will hire formerly incarcerated people. Find Suwannee County assistance programs.
Franklin wrote:My fiancé has been incarcerated at Suwannee FL and I am losing our home because I can’t afford to stay there.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

My husband became paralyzed from spinal cord damage 7 years ago. We have gotten to the point that by the end of next week we will actually be homeless. I am disabled myself. We are staying at a rundown motel we have been using almost all of our income on rent 700 A month. We have no transportation. Please help us.
engine

Post by engine »

I have had a house and I have a car but due to certain circumstances I will have my house taken from me and for us to be homeless. I've been saying my car for the past month and getting a hotel when I can afford it. I say what enough money I've been at my job her about 5 years now and my car broke down last Friday and now I have nowhere to stay. I got saved up enough money that I could get a hotel room until this evening. If there's any possible way you point me in the right direction. Anything, any help would be greatly appreciated. If we could contact nearest convenience.
JasonDD

Post by JasonDD »

Hi, my name is Kelly. I’m in need of help with a motel voucher for a week no longer than that or I will be homeless. I’m from Clinton Oklahoma but moving to weather ford Oklahoma. The house we are currently in, the owners have not been paying taxes and we have to move on short notice. We found another place but it will not be ready for about a week. My boyfriend and I do not have family or friends we can stay with and low on funds and need help with getting a motel so we are not homeless. My question is. Is there any way we could get a motel voucher asap?