Next two months rent help needed

Find how to get help with rent
VNova
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Next two months rent help needed

Post by VNova »

I need help with my rent for last month and some of this month. I have a disable daughter receive help for her but its not enough. I work but not enough because of her condition. Its very hard for me here in Atlanta. I have no family up here. But I am trying to survive and make ends meet. I need some help ASAP i like where i live and don’t want to move I don’t have the money or no where else to go. Could you please help me. Thank you and god bless.
Blackistone

Re: Next two months rent help needed

Post by Blackistone »

Good Morning,
I’m reaching out to you for assistance. My husband, my son and myself are in the process of moving into a place but the current tenants refuse to leave before Friday. We already paid our new landlord all the money we had to secure the place but now we are left with nowhere to stay until this weekend and no money until my next paycheck which will be next Friday. We are currently staying at the Ramona Motel but have to leave today unless we are able to pay for another night. We have checked with almost all the shelters available in Miami-Dade and there is no room available for us. At this moment we have no options left and we are again facing homelessness so I beg that you could either assist me or direct me to someone that might be able to.
Thank you and god bless.
Mervin S

Post by Mervin S »

I need help paying rent so I can obtain a job. I lost my Olive Garden job 3 weeks ago and have been struggling to beg for enough money to pay rent for the last couple of months. I am very actively seeking immediate employment. Although I plan to have a job in the next week or two, I would not receive a pay check in time to stop the late fees from accumulating, and becoming behind on payments.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While an agency in Bexar County won't pay 2 months worth of rent, maybe they can help with one. Or give you referrals. There are plenty of job in San Antonio Texas (not just at Olive Garden), so get one while you can. Then save that money for those late fees on your rent. Between that and financial aid, you should be good to go in Bexar County. Try these programs too. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Jeff Brian

Post by Jeff Brian »

Good day,
I hope my email finds you well. I wish to find out if it is possible for me to get assistance with two months of rent finances from your organization. I am a single mum of 3 and pregnant with my 4th child. I have been working as a biker but fell ill along the way and could not pay my rent as expected. I am currently in desperate need of two months of rent of $700 by Friday 27th October for me not to be evicted where I am staying.
I will be able to get back to work a few days after birth therefore I need help to not lose my current place.
Heretoball

Post by Heretoball »

Hello
I am trying to find emergency rental assistance for the next two months
I am a 55 year old single woman with a disability who was homeless for over 14 months until recently.
Due to my 82 year old father having a triple emergency bi pass in Texas , I had to take a leave of absence.
I have not received any money in 6 weeks.
I fear of being evicted on September 28.
I have a three day pay or quit notice.
I’ve returned back to work but my hours have been cut. It will take me months to catch up. I need help immediately.
I tried 211 but they have no resources to pay for the next two months of rent.
 Can you please provide me with some?
Assistance in my area
My zip code is 92105.
Thank you
Staci
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you need emergency assistance for 2 months for your section 8 home, there are options. But it takes time to apply and get approved. You should start today. Learn more on section 8 HCV emergency vouchers.
malisha

Post by malisha »

To whom it may concern,
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to urgently seek rental assistance for 2 months. I am a tenant in Los Angeles California 90036.
Unfortunately, I have received an eviction notice due to my current circumstances.
I am battling late stage Lyme disease, an uncontrollable illness that makes it incredibly difficult for me to commute to work consistently. As a result, I had to apply for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) to secure some financial stability. However, while awaiting approval, I face the immediate threat of eviction.
I kindly request your assistance in exploring any available rental assistance programs or resources that could provide temporary relief for 2 months and prevent my eviction. I am actively seeking treatment for my Lyme disease and doing everything I can to regain my health and independence. I respectfully request for true assistance because my disability is making it hard to have enough energy to apply for Section 8 and affordable housing.
I understand resources may be limited, but any guidance or support you can offer would be sincerely appreciated. I am prepared to provide documentation or proof of my medical condition if needed.
Thank you for considering my plea for assistance. I eagerly await your response and hope for a positive resolution for the rent help. If you require any further information or have any questions,
Sincerely,