How can I apply for section 8

Find how to get help with rent
Soccerlover
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

How can I apply for section 8

Post by Soccerlover »

Can you please give me assistance on how I can apply for Section 8 in Georgia. I have used up my unemployment and it has been very difficult for me to get a job. My Landlord understands my situation and suggested that I apply for Section 8 and he will help me thru it. Please let me know more about the program.
Arod
anti spam: Blue

Re: How can I apply for section 8

Post by Arod »

To Whom It May Concern:
My husband lost his job and I just started back working a couple of weeks ago. We owe our Landlord for 2 months now; and she has stated that she is going to put the house up for Section 8 - of which we do not qualify. If/when she finds someone that does qualify; then we will be evicted if the total amount owed is not paid to her in full. Can you all please give us some financial assistance to help us get back on our feet? We will be willing to pay the money back once our finances start back to rolling in for us. Please give us a call as soon as possible. We live in Garner, NC. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you and have a pleasant day. Cordially,
Faber

Post by Faber »

I need help paying my monthly rent. I have been living at the same rental property for over 2 years and have kept a job as a medical assistant/front office lead for the last 8 years. The home I live in is wonderful and I do wish to buy, but at the time my credit needs repair and the rental cost has gone up and is becoming unbearable. I am a mother of three children and try to give them a good quality of life and education in the better school systems. I am asking for help in this time of need. I would like to apply for section 8 Minnesota program for the house I am currently in and get help with the monies I owe on the current rent of $825 for the month of October 2013. My landlord says he is willing to make his home a section 8 property if I qualify and he would love for me to stay in his home. Can you help?
LtDan

Post by LtDan »

Hello,

I live in North St. Petersburg, FL. I have been recently approved for SSI Disability. I'm inquiring what programs are available to me & I want to apply for rental assistance or Section 8 Housing. I live in Condos. I believe they participate. Is there an application I can fill- out? This is all new to me, since I'm unable to work anymore.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, condos do qualify for section 8....if the owner of the unit signs up and agrees to it. So it all depends on what the landlord agrees too. As far as applications, there is a PHA in place for each town and community. Find places to turn to for section 8 applications.
LtDan wrote:Hello,

I live in North St. Petersburg, FL. I have been recently approved for SSI Disability. I'm inquiring what programs are available to me & I want to apply for rental assistance or Section 8 Housing. I live in Condos. I believe they participate. Is there an application I can fill- out? This is all new to me, since I'm unable to work anymore.