My only income is commission

Find how to get help with rent
Pillsbury
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My only income is commission

Post by Pillsbury »

I need help paying my 1st month, last month security, and 1st month rent or I will be evicted from my residence. I just moved in on September 20th. I have been waiting for my ex-employer, for over a month; to pay me my commission check so I can pay my landlord. My landlord is giving me until tomorrow to pay everything or I will be evicted. I have been unemployed since September 24, 2012. I am disabled.
Squaker

Re: My only income is commission

Post by Squaker »

Hello, I'm 18 years old and 4 months pregnant. Me and my fiancé live with my mom at the moment. She is now evicting us do to her re- marring. I'm more than terrified on where I'm going to go next. We both hold jobs just not enough to get outlet place as we work on commission.
We have 550. And the place I'm looking at is 450 Monthly with utilities included. I was wondering if any organization or local church could or would help if at all possible. I would need about 400 to move in. I have until August 10th and I'm just So young, lost and terrified if No help is here could anyone give me advice on what to do? Thank you and God bless.
Santa

Re: My only income is commission

Post by Santa »

My boyfriend, who works on comission, and I where recently kicked out and have nowhere to go or stay and are needing help with getting a place. We are going to see some apartments this weekend but due to such short notice we don’t have the fund cause my boyfriend lost his job and I started working and we are trying to see if you are able to help with rent and deposit. We need help to us get back on our feet and not be homeless.