Need rent money for roomate

Find how to get help with rent
Realsimple
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need rent money for roomate

Post by Realsimple »

Hello I been homeless for three years since I was 18. At this time I am 20 and I found a roommate and have been here for two months now and have not been able to give my 200 dollars a month. I have to give 435 or they will kick me out I am providing my own food. I have snap and since I am young and don’t have any job experience no one will give me a chance to start my life fresh so if you can help me that will be good. I need this.
Doctor
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need rent money for roomate

Post by Doctor »

I've called in my area to Catholic Charities and Lutheran Services which I got from 211 Riverside... Is there any other place that your aware of that can help me pay my late rent? I'm on government assistance now and actively looking for work. I've been depressed for a long time and let everything go including myself. I just started seeing a counselor, got brave and admitted I need help, but I feel like I can't/won't make it. This is overboard stress for me.
I lost my mother last year in April and the reality of being alone has taken it's toll on me. Although I have 3 great kids that need me, I love them to death but I can't provide for them. I just need help to catch up on my rent $800 this month as I lost my roommate too. I'm behind on that m my electric but I'm more worried and concerned about having a roof over heads. Time is hard for me it feel like once I get a job it will keep my mind, along with the therapy, will keep me straight and functional. I realize how lost in grief I was and how unfair I was with myself and my kids. I hope your organization can help me with resources or any information that I have not tried. Please! Thank you and god bless us all.
Franklin

Post by Franklin »

Hello-
I am having difficulty paying rent, and my roommate has been taking on this burden. I was unemployed in June 2016 due to a head injury and received unemployment benefits until October 2016. I am constantly applying for jobs since I've been feeling better and have rarely been unemployed. At this point, I need help before my roommate boots me and I am homeless.
I am three months late on rent. I have a Master's Degree but will do any type of promising work. I really want to work but I can't move forward if I am evicted. Thank you for your time.
Draghi

Post by Draghi »

My roommate who's in charge of paying the rent, has not been paying and taking the money and hiding the late notices from me. The reason I know now is I got an eviction notice on my door and now I'm losing my apartment because of him.
I explain to the manger, I didn't know but they won't listen. The only way I can save my apartment is to pay what he took. Which total is 605.46, I'm disabled my. Mom and little brother live with so I can take care of them and we have no else to go or money to start over.