Need help with all needs

Find how to get help with rent
2012bjksmith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need help with all needs

Post by 2012bjksmith »

I have been out of work for almost a yr. My boyfriend was in a mva back in Jan he was in the hosp for 4 mos and without his help we fell behind in bills. Upon his release and with round the clock care just when things began to get better they took a turn for the worse. He died July 14 2012 shortly before his lawsuit settlement. My kids and l did all the work. The setup with lawyers and visits and we didnt receive one dime his kids majority of them older than me got everything. I keep them up to date on there dads condition they did not offer us one penny. I am recently employeed but the job is new in the Dublin area therefore there are no clients. I need help basicly with everything my water will be turned off tomorrow thats not good with 4 school age kids please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need help with all needs

Post by Admin »

Dublin where? Ireland? Or is that Dublin Ohio in the US? If it is Ohio, then use this for information on all of our Ohio financial assistance programs, including those from the government and various non-profits. We have everything covered, including rent, utilities, medical care, and much more. Click here for details.
PaulDean

Post by PaulDean »

Hi, I am married with 3 children, I lost my job about 5 months ago and because I am partially disabled finding a job has been very difficult. My husband doesn't make enough to cover the bills, one entire paycheck goes to rent and the chunk of the other goes to car payment, insurance, heat, garbage, water, sewer, etc.
Our rent was due on the 5th and we cannot pay it and we have no family to help us so I am desperate for any kind of help. Our Rent is 1095. If there is anything that you can do to help I would be so appreciative. Thank you for taking the time to read this and God bless you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you entire paycheck goes to rent, then why are you behind? also, you may need to look into a more affordable apartment, as that rent amount seems high for Georgia. But there are vocational job placement programs for the disabled too, so look into those for some form of income. In the meantime, one agency to try for help is Action Ministries, and learn more.
ceueller

Post by ceueller »

My husband, 2 year-old son, and I must move out of our current residence no later than the 7th of this month, August. We are currently facing financial hardship and need assistance with covering the deposit and first month's rent to move into our new place. We would like to see if we may qualify for any type of assistance with this matter. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We can't tell you if you qualify for rent or deposit help, as each agency is different with income requirements, funding levels, and they look at other factors. But we have some programs for you to try. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html
Apply at each one, look locally, and seek all the support you need.
ceueller wrote:We are currently facing financial hardship and need assistance with covering the deposit and first month's rent to move into our new place. We would like to see if we may qualify for any type of assistance with this matter.