Welfare not enough to pay my rent

Find how to get help with rent
Preetip
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Welfare not enough to pay my rent

Post by Preetip »

Yes I am a single mother of three little kids who are all going to be in school this year. But I am behind 175. For this month in my rent and next month I am not going to be able to make rent at all. So I am in desperate need of help I get $490.68 of welfare but I am also in school which my end date is September 20, then after that will be going to internship the is only until like 11-1-12. After that I will be able to support myself and my kids on my own so please contact me.
Allied1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Welfare not enough to pay my rent

Post by Allied1 »

I live in Walworth County, WI and Kenosha County, WI. I became severely depressed and then developed multiple health issues. I am temporarily staying at a friend’s and sometimes a family member but need to find a place of my own. I have found an affordable apartment but I no longer have income and need assistance to secure it. I have applied for social security disability and welfare/TANF but they keep changing the date when they will have a decision on my application. I receive food share. I applied for social security but have more than 2,000 so was denied. The last of my money is fading, I have a suit for a debt in January and several bills I cannot pay. I do not know how to get help quicker before it is too late.
KeyConsitir

Post by KeyConsitir »

I need rent assistance for one month. I sold my condo in a short sale agreement with Bank of America. It has fallen out of escrow twice. I was offered an incentive to relocate and I did. After the first time escrow fell through. Bank of America sold the loan to a servicer in India and did not provide the incentive promised. I was laid off after that, and had to apply for welfare. I found a job and the company will be making an offer, however not in time to pay rent.
I was engaged and recently had to file a restraining order against this man which is why I do not have the money this month only. I am in aerospace and will make enough to make the monthly payment however the on - boarding process is lengthy. I just need help for March.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It can take a long time to apply for TANF, and disability is even more difficult in Wisconsin. In fact most people are denied. You should continue to live with your friend/family in Kenosha until you have those issues resolved. But if you need to find resources, then locate financial aid in Kenosha County.
Pharoh

Post by Pharoh »

I'm currently looking for a place on welfare. I may not have all the necessary fund to move and get lights and water cut on. I was wondering what type of help can I get for my rent. I'm single with no kids and currently unemployed and on welfare. I'm going to the doctor for carpal tunnel in my hands. I was told I may need surgery so I wont be able to work for a few months. I won't know for sure what will happen until I go back to the doctor. But if you can let me know any resources to look to that can help immediately, I would gladly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have information on welfare on the site as well as other charitable and government aid. Maybe there are some other options out there for you and the rent help you need.