September rent

Find how to get help with rent
Sheppard
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

September rent

Post by Sheppard »

I am 3 years old I leave alone. I was just let go of my job I can no longer do my job I had a real bad accident back here in July 2012. I fell outside on some wet grass. I was taking some trash outside and fell. I have a strain pull muscle in my hip. I have to walk with a cane. I have been to the hospital and I’m trying to take care of other things trying to get set up for all the things I’m entitled to have sent. I can’t work at right now. I did file for disability but you know that takes a mint to kick in. I still working on paper work with them. I will be ok for October I just need help with September rent. So whatever you all can do for Me I will be grateful. Thank you and god bless.
Euro

Re: September rent

Post by Euro »

I am in need of 300 dollars for my rent for the month of July. I am on SSI but I missed an appointment with the social security office due to being sick in the hospital so I did not receive my check this month. I have a 4 year old daughter that also lives with me. I tried getting a voucher from job and family services but I used it for the year.
Hackney

Post by Hackney »

I was laid off from my job and cannot receive unemployment benefits until their overpayment of benefits is resolved. I am receiving benefits for food. I have not paid September rent and is out and about everyday seeking employment. I am putting myself under stress, wondering will I get put out and is tired of asking my neighbors for money for transportation to seek employment. I just don't know what to do. At times I feel like just giving up. It seems as though no one want to help if you had been working all your life and now need assistance. Please help to relieve my stress.
Deb Cell

Post by Deb Cell »

Hello. We moved here after breadwinner lost her job. My sister accepted new job here but is paid via commission only. We are, as of today, facing eviction and will have nowhere to go. She has business cases pending and we should only need short term help. Our families are unable to help and are completely unwilling. We are truly doing the best we can. Please help guide us in the right direction as we were only given three days as of today to bring make payment.
Arod

Post by Arod »

Greetings!! I am a single mother of three children ages 2 months,7 year and 3 year in Raleigh NC which is in the county of Wake County. I currently attend school for my CNA training with hopes on pursing my RN degree. However for the past 6 months me and my children have been homeless and living from resident to resident. My grandmother whom I carried for past away in 2010 and the home was willed to another relative living me and my children homeless. I am seeking resources or some financial need to help me sustain a livelihood for me and my children. I owe a Duke energy bill of three hundred dollars in order to obtain lights and have paid fifty dollars on it. I need help with this bill and a deposit for my first months rent of September, which is 400 dollars. Sir / Madam I don't mind doing volunteer work or donating my time to show my appreciation for assistance. I have applied at several income based housing with 6 months to a year waiting list and I have exhausted all resources that I possibly know so I’m just asking for a chance an opportunity to place my children in a home and provide a livelihood for them to grow up in a safe and healthy environment. Please email me back. Thanks for your time.
FG Babbins

Post by FG Babbins »

I recently lost my job due to not enough hours and barely making enough to make it to work. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment in Oregon. I pays 875 a month. Nothing is included but I share it with a roommate but can't afford my half + utilities. I have a 1 year old and can't afford to stay in the streets. I am just seeking some kind of help until I get back on my feet and get called from a job.
Cuban1

Post by Cuban1 »

To whom it may concern,
I am moving to Knoxville Tennessee from Cleveland Ohio. I am leaving an abusive relationship that I've been in for years and need a new start. I have 2 kids and they are staying here until I get settled. My plans for housing in Knoxville fell through very unexpectedly and I am homeless. I have already bought a bus ticket and will be a arriving on Tuesday September 8th. I need to know what assistance I can get right away in terms of housing. Is there any programs that will give me housing right away or a place to stay for a month until I can get something permanent. I need something ASAP. Thank you
Ceiling

Post by Ceiling »

Good day. I am in the city of Bevard Florida (zip 32934). It is a Melbourne address. I currently behind on September amount $770 per month. I received a three day notice asking for my back rent of $2,570.
My children I just got back from DCF. I have child Support but they cut a lot... So long story short if you may call me. I am praying I’ll be able to get stored in correct direction. Please have a great day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do not call people. You need to call an agency to apply for rental assistance. You need to do the research, call to see who has funds and if you qualify, etc. And there is no way any place would ever assist someone who is 3 months behind...Anyway, use these resources to find help paying rent as well as other living expenses.
Ceiling wrote: I currently behind on September amount $770 per month. I received a three day notice asking for my back rent of $2,570.
So long story short if you may call me.
Bobbie13

Post by Bobbie13 »

I am in dire need of help with paying this month’s rent. I and my son have ourselves in a bad situation being left with no means of paying our rent of 400 dollars due September 1st today. Please help if you can or let me know who can.
Or we will be forced to leave and nowhere to go. My rent is due today and the landlord was very to the point that they demand it today. My husband recently just walked out. Please if you can help myself and my son I would be so very grateful. My address is Crooksville Ohio 43731.
JamesonMas

Post by JamesonMas »

Currently I am getting my wages garnished and I’m experiencing financial difficulties. My family has been helping me but I’ve reached a point where I’ve decided to file bankruptcy to elevate the strain this garnishment has brought upon my life. I am asking for rental assistance for the month of September 2017. My rent is $725 if there is any assistance that this program is able to offer it will surely help me with avoiding eviction after over a year of always paying on time.
JordyNelson

Post by JordyNelson »

Hello, I have been going through a lot lately. One of those things is my fiancé was arrested on the 20th of this month over something that happened on the 12th that was a friends fault for not being responsible enough to take the blame.
Well our rent our apartment is going to be due soon, on the 5th of September to be exact. I am so scared of what I am going to do, we've been living in this apartment for over a year now and it's our Home. He is just so ashamed for allowing himself for letting a friend who has never been a good influence put us in a terrible situation. I have been homeless, me and my fiancé both. He's such a great person who has worked his butt off to get to where we are now. We're on the verge of losing our home in September due to the rent, our electricity and our vehicle.
When they came and arrested him, I had a horrible anxiety attack. I am not all that healthy, but I've been trying to find a job close to home but I have no license and suffer from black outs when I'm anxious, scared of stressed.
Please help us to not lose our home we've worked so hard to make it really our own.
Email me or call me.
Latricia

Post by Latricia »

I was recently let go from employment and as a result, I am unable to pay my rent for the month of September. I have filed for unemployment, however, it takes 2 weeks before I will receive my 1st check of which I will only be paid for one week because the 1st week that I started my claim is called a waiting week for which I won't be paid.
I am a single mother who does not receive child support (and never has) for my only child, my 16 year old daughter. Any help you can give or assist me with would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do not give direct rent help. We give information on places that may help, or give referrals, or be resources. We have details and data for you. Find the Lubbock Texas programs here. Maybe there are options for you. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bbock.html

Latricia wrote:I am a single mother who does not receive child support (and never has) for my only child, my 16 year old daughter. Any help you can give or assist me with would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Kiawana

Post by Kiawana »

I’m in desperate need of rental assistance for the month of August and September 2019. My landlord is giving me until September 5th to pay both months of rent! I’ve tried over 10 different locations that help for rental assistance, not one could help me. I’m 24, I recently was let go from my job that I had for 6 years.
I had to apply for general relief and food stamps. Every day I wake up and I call and visit different community programs and I haven’t had any luck. I k know to never give up! But its really hard and you are my last hope. I hope some one reads this and can help me with rental assistance. I have a brother who is willing to move in with me and help me with my rent starting in September 2019, but I don’t know if I can make it till then without being evicted. I will have to surrender my apartment and go to a shelter. Please if any one can help me please call me. I live in orange county city of La Habra, CA 90631.