I am a landlord evicting someone

Find how to get help with rent
Ben Tate
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am a landlord evicting someone

Post by Ben Tate »

I need to know the state agency that can be contacted to help a newly evicted, somewhat unstable individual find a home. My goal is to provide assistance to someone that I will be evicting due to non-payment. Please provide programs in or near Northwest Michigan along with contact information that can help this person. Unfortunately, eviction is inevitable from my property for this person. Thank you.
Siena

Re: I am a landlord evicting someone

Post by Siena »

I need help for next month's rent. I have a terrible landlord that states if you don't pay on the date you are suppose to he wants you out then. I need help with paying for my state board license and CPR then I can continue from there. Please help my landlord is unreasonable and I'm a senior citizen at the age of 64.
When I get my license I can work part time and pay my rent. It takes three weeks for the state to send your license after testing . I know I will pass I just need the chance and right now I'm struggling. I need to take my state exam . I hope an agency can help. At least I'm trying to survive and not on drugs or alcohol . Just an individual trying to make it. I'm prepared for the exam. Sincerely Yours.
Moses

Post by Moses »

HELLO.
I AM landlord evicting someone.
My tenant already owes me 7 months' rent and water bills. In my conversation with her today, she mentioned that she could not leave because she could not get help from the government. She said that no government department would accept them and they were homeless. The place is full, I hope to get your help because I already owe a lot of credit cards, I don't have a job, and I cannot put pressure on my economy and life because the tenant has no place to go, so that the landlord has no place to live. Homeless people.
Johnsonss

Post by Johnsonss »

My name is Portia and I am the owner of property in Baltimore, MD 21213. I am a landlord evicting someone...or about too. I am a small-time landlord as I own 2 properties in Maryland. My tenant has not paid any rent since March of 2021 and still has a $400 balance from March. In addition, he has not paid any water bills or other responsibilities associated with the unit.
I am drowning and cannot seem to access the local funding that was supposedly made available for landlords so I need to evict someone. My tenant will not respond to my communication anymore and I am very concerned that I am going to lose my property. I am struggling financially myself as my work as an independent contractor for Maryland was completely erased from the day the schools closed (March 13, 2022). We are under a state of emergency so I am unable to evict and try to stabilize the property and myself. What can I do? Do you have any funds available to help landlords? What can I do? I do not want to lose an asset that I worked so hard for and that helps the city (it was practically condemned before I spent my retirement funds renovating it from top to bottom). Please direct me to any services that may be able to help me to access funding and to keep my property. I am running out of time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you need help fixing your properties too, try a free government grant. As there are home repair programs, modifications, energy conservation measures and more. Look here for free home repair grants.
Johnsonss wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:18 am My name is Portia and I am the owner of property in Baltimore, MD 21213. I am a landlord evicting someone...or about too. I am a small-time landlord as I own 2 properties in Maryland.