Need Help with rent

Find how to get help with rent
Robert
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need Help with rent

Post by Robert »

My name is robert. I have recently joind the local 230 plumbing and pipefitting union but work isnt stable. my wife was recently laid off and we are behind in all bills but really need help with rent. we have a 9 year old daughter and are expecting in december. My wife was just put on bed rest and cant find work from home. We live in alpine C.A. AND NEED ASSISTANCE! Now I was just informed if i dont have rent 2marrow i will b surved with a 24 dat natice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!help please someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need Help with rent

Post by Admin »

Here is a good resource to find help with rent in California. There are absoultely programs out there that can help your situation.
http://www.hcd.ca.gov/fa/
williams.kevin63

I Need Help with rent in Illinois

Post by williams.kevin63 »

I need help paying my rent I live in IL I was tryna figure out ways on how I could do that.
Capella

Post by Capella »

I have 3 children and I live in a 2 bedroom apartment and the rent is 850 a month. I get pay only 245.00 every two weeks and plus for gas and electric I just cannot pay, my boyfriend helping but his not getting pay that much he only get pay 500.00 a every two weeks and just not much to pay the rent. The landlord just tell me if I can’t pay the rent I have to get out and I just had a baby 4 months ago. Please help me if you could. I willing and need your help.
charlesSch

Post by charlesSch »

I need help in paying rent. I am working 2 jobs and dealing with medical bills, school loans, and struggling to pay my rent monthly. My Boyfriend had a stroke in January and hasn't been able to work since then. We have tried SSI, unemployment, and medicaid but haven’t gotten any help. I am also behind on my phone bill. My utilities are paid for because that’s all I had money for. I get paid next week. but I have gotten a letter of eviction for the 9th.
aura

Post by aura »

I am 22 years old. I was recently let go on March 11th due to corporate takeover. I have been looking for work, but temp work isn't consistent and I am getting evicted on the 12th. I don't have proof of income.
They took me out of there system but I have my ID and my birth certificate. I wanted to know if that was enough to apply for rental assistance.