Need help in PA

Find how to get help with rent
ldvilla
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help in PA

Post by ldvilla »

Thank you for your service. We are in the process of being evicted and need security and first months rent. We live in Pa and are on the section 8 and housing list which could take up to 2 years. We do have another apartment they we put a deposit on for Aug 1 but will lose that if we don't come up with the remaining
monies. We will then be homeless, I am 47 and disabled and mother lives with me and she is 81. Do you have any suggestions? We are low income.
Thanks for your help. I thought there would be more help because of all the economic situations...
FG Babbins
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help in PA

Post by FG Babbins »

I will be 19 Years old on Saturday, July 14th. I have a 8 month old daughter, she is currently with my ex-father in law because for 1 i am going through CPS and for two I am homeless. I am living in a hotel right now and i don't have a way to pay much longer actually don't have any money and only have the room until 11am on Friday the 20th. I don't know if y'all can help me. I am in Norfolk Virginia right and i don't know what y'all offer here. if you can help please help me!
Kathy Jean

Post by Kathy Jean »

I am $2100 behind on rent and am in desperate need. I have been off the past 2 summers because of arm surgeries. I have done Americorp for 4 years during school year. I only recently got a job as a TSS agent (November) and because I client's attendance, illness, weather, etc. I cannot keep up with regular bills let alone rent. Any help at all greatly appreciated and will be considered a gift from God. I am living on the edge here in Philadelphia and wondering when landlord will say enough is enough and kick me out.
Audrey

Post by Audrey »

I am looking for anyone who can help me or point me in the direction for help paying my rent in Pittsburgh. My husband and I were recently in the hospital and we took a heavy blow by losing out pay from work and with no health insurance. We are paying everything out of pocket, and our rent is coming due on the 15th. I'd be tremendously grateful for any guidance or assistance, I don't know how to explain to my two young children why we are losing the house because mommy and daddy cant pay the bills. Thank you for any help. God Bless.