Child support does not cover rent

Find how to get help with rent
TerrelS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Child support does not cover rent

Post by TerrelS »

I am a soon to be parent. My partner already gives a bit more then 50% of his paycheck to child support since he has already one child of his own. So I'm the top house holder/giver. With a new baby on the way I'm scared of not financially & properly provide for our new one. We rent and need help as of now I am unemployed and my bills are behind. In addition my gas is currently off, I am trying to get help with my bills until I seek employment. I am a single parent from Louisiana and i am not on any kind of assistance programs to help me for now. I just need support until I find employment. I believe in working but as of now I ran into a situation and trying my best. I have one kid that needs special attention and on medicine, just trying to make it.
Ann Marie

Re: Child support does not cover rent

Post by Ann Marie »

I don't know who to call or what to do. I just got off living on the streets May 14, 2014. I don’t want to ever go there again. I've always had a job after I moved in my apartment about a week later. I injured my ankle walking home from work one night so that put me off work until I got to where I could walk again.
I was suppose to see a surgeon on maybe surgery but I couldn't take off work any longer so I'm back at work. I don't have the money to pay my rent on the first. I get paid on the 9, and my child support check comes in on the 15th. Please if you can help or can send me helpful numbers I would be grateful. I have 3 kids in which I’m trying to get back from my dad cause I was homeless.
BrentLavara1

Post by BrentLavara1 »

I desperately am in need of housing for my children and me. I lost my rental home due to foreclosure and am currently staying with an older male that I assumed to be a decent friend which has proved the opposite. I cry every day in disgust as this individual I currently stay with makes sexual advances and comments to me. I have a job and a vehicle. I previously put away some money however this individual now makes me pay for have of everything which has made it hard to save and get out. I do have 2 dogs. Please I'm begging for help!!!
J Bush

Post by J Bush »

I am a single mother of one small child living in a homeless shelter in Conroe, Texas. I was able to find full time employment over three weeks ago and is finding it difficult to find any resources here. Is there any federal or any government rental assistance programs in this are. The father is not paying child support, so there is no way for us to keep up with the housing we need for my child. Thanks IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME IN THIS MATTER.