HUD rental assistance

Find how to get help with rent
girlwansx6
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

HUD rental assistance

Post by girlwansx6 »

I'm trying to find information on how to apply for HUD rental assistance. Is there a waiting list, because my hours on my job has cut down to 32 hours and I am having difficulty paying my rent and car note. Please send any information to assist me. It would help if my rent wasn't so high. My name is Wanda Perry, and I live in Summerville, SC and can be contacted
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: HUD rental assistance

Post by Admin »

Here is more info on HUD rental assistance. It is Housing and Urban Development.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ment_.html
Cardinals

Post by Cardinals »

I really need help from HUD. I don't know what to do. They sent me a letter about my have to pay my bill by 6 of February. I'm going to get eviction. I have 3 little kids. I feel scared because this is the first time in this situation. I don't have any family but my husband and he has a mental disorder and disability.
The only income is $889.40 for him and 508 for me. I also have a shut off on water and PG&E. Can't you guys from HUD help me??? I feel really bad and I don't want to tell my kids we don't have nowhere to live in Fresno CA.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not HUD, so we are not guys or employees there. But try other rent assistance programs in Fresno County, as there are several agencies. But you need a job, as that income of $1300+ will not be sustainable in the expensive California marketplace.
Cardinals wrote: Can't you guys from HUD help me??? I feel really bad and I don't want to tell my kids we don't have nowhere to live in Fresno CA.
Fitness K

Post by Fitness K »

Hello, I am seeking help to pay my rent on HUD housing. I have never needed help with paying rent so I am searching for whatever I can find online. I live in walker County Georgia and my rent is $600 and any help I can get would be great. I and my fiancé had our 4th daughter this year and now his work has slowed down and we don't know what to do. Any resources would be helpful.
Johnsonss

Post by Johnsonss »

Hi, I read your website and was wondering what I need to do to be able to get help with our rent. We live in Washington Court House; Ohio and I am on the waiting list for HUD rental assistance I receive help with food stamps, Wick and we have health insurance through Ohio. Right now, we are faced with struggling every single week until we get accepted into HUD, which I know we qualify for considering we get help with everything else and I made sure we qualified before I applied for it, we are way under the qualification for a family of four. We have a four year old and a two year old. Our landlord has stated we need to pay the rest of our deposit which is 428.00 by this Friday or we will be evicted. We just paid January’s rent this past Friday by getting help from my aunt.
We are getting farther and farther behind each week and are at a loss of what to do. I’ve been going to food banks, I’ve been doing everything possible. I’m so scared of what’s going to happen because we have nowhere to go, we moved here from Arkansas so my husband could make a career instead of having a job he works nothing for every single day and ever since we got here we have done nothing but struggle so bad. We are trying our best and every time I try to get help someone turns their head the other direction or tries to make me feel like I don’t deserve help. Please tell me what to do because I don’t know who else to contact about HUD rental assistance. I’ve contacted community action and they haven’t called me back.
I’m sorry I’m just so aggravated, upset and worried I don’t know what else to do.
Thanks for your time,
Kalie