Need money to move

Find how to get help with rent
Stephon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need money to move

Post by Stephon »

I got your phone number from Tn. 211 I am 45 and have ran across some bad luck. I need to move from the current place I am staying at but at this time I am unable to work. I had a operation in April.....I had to have surgery to my right arm which I had broke in March. After having the operation I got MRSA. They say that the recovery period is going to be a very long process. I have found a place to stay (in a friends rental house) but when I moved into where I am now I gave away my furniture and ALL my household belongs. I now have nothing to start over with. The lady at Tn 211 told me that you might be able to help me gets some of these things and possibly help me with my rent under the circumstances. Asking for help from
anyone is a very hard thing for me to do. I have always worked my whole life, been very independent and never had any serious health problems so this is all very hard for me. If there is anyway you could help me I promise I would repay you when I got well by volunteering my services to help someone else. If you do have any help that you can offer me could you please call me.
Natalie Server

Re: Need money to move

Post by Natalie Server »

I lost my job with no notice at all. It was open on day then closed the next. I got a phone call saying that our store was closing & not to come into work. After that I got a TEXT message from my landlord saying I had two weeks to pay 825 or move out. She will not answer my calls or anything to see what was actually going on. My boyfriend and I have pets. We have found a place possibly but simply cannot afford the move 790 at the moment. Life has proven overwhelming this year. Four months ago my mother passed my father is already deceased. I have nowhere to go. I am searching and calling everywhere trying to get donations. This is not me at all. I am so scared.
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

I’m presently living in my children's grandfather's house. I need help the floors are weak the roof has mold and the stool and urine comes through the pipes under the floor we began to fix. I am the only one employed me and my kids are asthmatic and I don’t have the money to pay deposit and rent but I need to move as soon as possible. Some please help us.
Antonio Brown

Post by Antonio Brown »

I need some information in how I can get some assistance to move out of where I am living now- The rent is way too high and I cannot pay it- my salary is not too high. I am 59 years old and I was bedridden for 6 month due to a foot ulcer that is not completely cured- I have my son who is desperately looking for work but it’s been a nightmare -We are facing eviction and have no food until I get pay again. I hope I will hear from you because I do not have any other way turn.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Assistance to move is rare. Maybe you can get help for saying a deposit or first month's rent, but moving, packing boxes, etc. is something that people need to do on their own. However, it looks like you are in Florida, and Sarasota in particular. if so, then there are numerous assistance programs to help pay your rent and housing costs. Maybe they will have some tips for you on the move. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Diane100

Post by Diane100 »

To whom it may concern:
I have been looking for ways so I can help me get my rent paid.
I have tried welfare and called a lot of different types of places but no one can help me move.
I had a job but I have lost it due to sexual harassment and I would like to know why I'm going through this point feeling bad.
I don't want to go back into the shelter cause me and my two special needs granddaughters were living in there and were went through very bad experience while living in there.
My granddaughters had big rats running over and under them while they slept. When I were woken up I saw them and got my granddaughters up so fast.
Then I have went through sexual harassment in there too. We have also had carbon dioxide poison.
Please help us if you would we would really appreciate it so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If there were rats and CO2 were you lived in Tennessee, then you definitely need help to move. There are homeless prevention services that can often offer deposit help and also help people locate a new, affordable home to live in. In some cases, the client may need to live in a shelter for a bit, but they try to minimize that. Try those resources, and find eviction and security deposit help in Tennessee.
Cardinals

Post by Cardinals »

Hello,
I'm doing research for my sister who is looking to move to San Angelo TX to be closer to a few family members. She was in an accident years ago and has a mild disability but she gets around fine. Since she's on disability she's on a limited income but trying to better herself and move out of Odessa Texas.
Since I don't know the area well, she needs to know where to apply to for money. Can you let me know the best and safest areas to look in while maintaining low income housing or apartments? She is a sweet single 35 year old so we want to help her find something as nice and safe as possible. Hoping to find something she can move to that is also walking distance to shopping etc.
Is any of this possible?
Thank you for your time!