Veteran needs rent help

Find how to get help with rent
Needhelpwithmybills
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Veteran needs rent help

Post by Needhelpwithmybills »

We are a family of five relocating to Florida for a job opportunity for my husband. I am a veteran, and are wondering if we could get assistance for a deposit and first month’s rent. We should be OK after that, as my husband should have his work by then. Thank you so much.
Jonny

Post by Jonny »

Hello,
I am a U.S. Navy veteran. I am located in the College Park Maryland and am facing eviction. I have received an eviction notice. I had been homeless for a year. I was hired by Easter Seals for full time employment. We'll they cut back my hours to part time. I have been looking for another part time job so that I could pay my own rent to no avail. I need help badly because I don’t want to be homeless again. Please help me because my November rent which is $590 dollars is overdue. I can be reached at the email address here.
YARA SKYE

Post by YARA SKYE »

Hello,  
 I am inquiring about the rental assistance and wondering if there are any emergency programs available to cover rent due to a child's medical emergency? We have a child that has nephrotic syndrome and we recently had to spend a week in the Seattle children’s hospital because of peritonitis that developed from his illness. The missed time from work and the expense to stay out of town has caused a financial burden for us and we are looking for help to pay our October rent. My fiancé is a veteran of the National Guard if that will help with any of the applications
Thank you for your help,
AndyS

Post by AndyS »

To whom it concerns. My name is Casey. I am 46 years old I have a 14 year old daughter. I just moved to Idaho Falls, Idaho.
I am a disabled veteran so I have veterans’ benefits but it's not much, $1184.90 I need help paying this month’s rent. As in the rent/lease agreement the rent is $850 they have a paper processing fee of $31.00 but because I didn't set up the auto payment in time for this month they are only going to charge me $26 for the paper processing fee. Once I set up the auto payment the paper processing fee goes away. But and I will attach their bill for this month rent which is $906.00 I have other bills that I can't pay because of this. If it was just the normal rent charge of the $850 - the $31.00 for the paper processing fee then my rent should be $819.00 .
I have been reading and researching options....I can contact the HUD agency in Boise to help me pay this or I can contact the VASH (veterans Affairs Support Housing) they can provide financial assistance for 1 to 3 months.
Which option should I choose in order to help me out of this financial dilemma as a veteran who needs rent help? I need some kind of financial help by the 5th of this month or be charge late fee's the property management place. The landlord doesn’t seem to want to help by splitting the rent meaning I could pay $650 now and pay the other $200 on the third Wednesday of each month.