i desperately NEED financial assistance!!

Find how to get help with rent
diamondoll30
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

i desperately NEED financial assistance!!

Post by diamondoll30 »

Im desperately in need of financial assistance for rent im about to be evicted because im behind in rent i lost my job and im looking for another everday and my roommate left without notice and now im behind on rent. My landlord is trying to hold on long as he can but its only so much he can do. I have called just about every agencies in Mississippi and they are either out of funds or they dont do financial assistance anymore. The section 8 here in Mississippi have closed because of no funding. Im in need of help now. PLEASE respond ASAP. Idont know what to do i dont want to be homeless or get evicted now of days if you have a eviction some people want consider you to move anywhere else so im kind stuck in a bind. Thank You!!!!
Suits

Re: i desperately NEED financial assistance!!

Post by Suits »

Unfortunately many agencies do have limited funding and do run out of money. Section 8 will often close too. the only thing to do is to keep calling around, trying different agencies, programs, etc. We have information on many places to call in Mississippi. Click here for more details on the state. We have links to agencies like Salvation Army, local non-profits, public aid, and much more.
Lebron

Re: i desperately NEED financial assistance!!

Post by Lebron »

Hello, I'm a 27 year old female that stays in a home with my mother and disabled brother. We're are on section 8 but bills have overwhelmed is due to me being the only one at the moment with a job. Our rent is 2,000 overdue and light and water are about to be turned off.
PLEASE we would appreciate any assistance as soon as possible because we will be getting evicted soon! I appreciate you and have a blessed day.