Facing eviction but I have a serious medical condition

Find how to get help with rent
Preta1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Facing eviction but I have a serious medical condition

Post by Preta1 »

I writing because i had a broken leg and I'm still recovering. I just received an eviction notice because my disability ssi had not kicked in yet. I was wondering if you can help me please? My phone is due to be off to but I can go without that but not having a place to stay. Unfortunately i made several calls to agency(s) that suppose to help but i keep getting no where, or find myself going in circles to nothing or the run around. So here i am on the net hoping to find someone who will really help me. I live alone so that don't help any. Thank you for reading.
DowJ

Re: Facing eviction but I have a serious medical condition

Post by DowJ »

I decided to help my Mother Get a House Because She Was Going Thru Multiple of Evictions due to her mental illness. I ended up going half on a house with her so that my younger siblings wouldn't have to suffer. The rent was 775. I pay 300 dollars a month for my daughter to stay with her because my work site have me all around couple of weeks ago. Now my upstairs neighbors told me my mother had another eviction on the house. I just helped her 4 months ago now I really have no way of getting a house. I need help. I have been to every place so far, and its still a struggle.
sasolis

Re: Facing eviction but I have a serious medical condition

Post by sasolis »

Is it possible she could apply for adult supervision via Dept of Human Services? They could possibly help her with a place and supervise her payment of rent and bills. Check with DHS or sometimes they are under Dept of Family and Child Services (DFACS). Sound like she needs help managing her bills, etc and if not able to do it herself they will assign someone to help.