Loan for paying rent

Find how to get help with rent
FG Babbins
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Loan for paying rent

Post by FG Babbins »

I need help paying my rent where I'm staying at now. My wife recently removed me from our home and I have found a long term temporary place to stay. I am currently unemployed but I am looking for work daily, I also have two children that I have custody of from a previous relationship. I am required to have $400 by the 25th of this month to keep the place the children and I are staying at. My mom is in need of rent assistance. She was laid off for the summer and we have no source of income at the moment. The landlord wants his money and we don't know what to tell him because we don't want to be kicked out. If there is anyway we can get help via a grant or even loans please let me know. Anything helps thank you for your time and god bless.
Silicom1

Re: Loan for paying rent

Post by Silicom1 »

We are looking for some one to help us pay are back rent so we don't get evicted out of the home we have been living in for six years. It is in Greensboro North Carolina. I had got hurt and work and been unable to go back to work. I was on worker's comp. pay and it stopped. I am working with a lawyer to get my back pay. I still have my job, when I get released to go back to work. Right now I got behind in rent and we have until August to pay it or get out. I am looking for any help I can get to pay my rent. Thank you.
Matt Lehman

Post by Matt Lehman »

I am behind in rent 2500 dollars. I am a senior living in Houston and live on social security disability of 535 dollars a month and my rent is 491 dollars a month. This has been going on for 20 years now and the marshals are coming and i am ready to take all my medications and kill myself. I also pay my cable and my cell phone out of this income. Can you give me a loan.
Summer

Post by Summer »

I just relocated from New Jersey. I'm staying with a cousin in South Carolina with my two boys. I’m looking for a place at the same time looking for a job. When get the place I need help paying for the rent until a job can call me. Please help me things are very hard on me. My cousin is telling me to help her with her rent. Please help me.
Longshanks

Post by Longshanks »

I have 6 children. My oldest being 8 years old and I am behind on my power bill and rent. I don't know where to begin to look for help with one or both. It would mean so much to me and my family. Anything would help at this time. We don't even know we are going to provide Christmas for our children. We need a lot of prayers and a blessing.
HarryReid

Post by HarryReid »

Hello,
I have received a 5-day eviction notice from the apartment manager where I live and I am unable to pay the entire amount by the 16th of June.
I am 61 and presently working and managing other bills but I'm just not able to keep up with my rent. So since I am working maybe a loan would help out. I need immediate assistance as I am facing homelessness If I'm evicted.
Please help. Please contact me by email if you can help. I live in Cross Plains, Wisconsin.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We would never recommend using a loan to pay your rent, unless you will absolutely pay it off with your next paycheck. Otherwise someone may start one of those endless cycles of taking out multiple loans, one after another, and it will just lead to eventual eviction and other debt issues too. Instead explore our various rental assistance resources. We have extensive information on other options, and find information on rent programs.
Doler

Post by Doler »

I am currently unemployed drawing unemployment of $960 per month. My monthly rent is $872.00, I have also filed for disability in which I am awaiting a determination. In the mean time I am getting behind in my bills, and looking towards December rent I will not have the money to pay when it is due. I am asking for financial assistance or a loan regarding my rent and utilities until I can get a determination regarding disability, then I will repay the loan. Thank you.
TamaraJ

Post by TamaraJ »

I just moved to Southern California and the gap in unemployment was all due to default in the company I work for. I have not worked in the last three weeks and the stress in never ending. My rent of $400 is due on December 1st and I have no money to pay for it, so I need a loan.
I have always been a self-sufficient person, and am starting training for a job tomorrow but will not get paid for two weeks by them. I am asking for any type of loan or other assistance and would be eternally grateful.