Emergency rent help for disabled

Find how to get help with rent
M Dreir
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Emergency rent help for disabled

Post by M Dreir »

The reason for need of assistance is, i just got put on disability from my work, and having a hard time keeping bills caught up. With the disability i receive 80% of my take home pay which is not enough to take care of all our bills. I just paid my light bill, and this put me behind 1,020 dollars on rent. And now the manager is going to file a eviction. If this happens me and my family will have no were to go.
Solar

Re: Emergency rent help for disabled

Post by Solar »

I am a disabled person who is just trying to get out on her own. I have been living with my mother. I receive SSI Disability but I know the money that I receive will not aid in me putting down payment i.e. first month's rent and deposit. I would love to get help or get information about receiving help on this matter. Thank you in advance.
Hertyui

Post by Hertyui »

I live in Wake County North Carolina. I was hospitalized with a abscess in my abdominal area, have been out of work for three weeks on iv antibiotics at home. I see a surgeon this week and may have to have part of my bowels removed. I have been in good spirits, concentrating on getting well more than my situation. I have very little funds as I worked as an home health care for the elderly, a very rewarding job that pays very little with no benefits. This was a unexpected and sudden illness. The main thing is for me to get well. My main concern is paying my rent. My landlord said being sick is no excuse for not paying my rent. I was just out of the hospital and not even a week late on rent as he sat in my living room watching me do an iv infusion asking for doctors notes and the rent. This male landlord is an elder in his church so I do not understand his non compassion in my situation. Really currently all I need is rental assistance. I worry so about not having a place to live to get well and feel if this was in order I would fell better about getting better. Anxiety and fear takes it's toll on you when you are not well. If you are able to assist in guidance in this area it would be deeply appreciated as I am at a loss in what to do. I am fifty three years old, divorced, and have limited family, an only child since my sister passed 4 years ago. I do not ask them for help as they could not help at this time. Sorry this is in all lower case letters, but I can not get my phone to make upper case and have no computer although I do go to the library for that. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter and for taking the time to assist those in need.
Scarlett1

Post by Scarlett1 »

Hi, I am a young mother of 2 kids. A 5 year old and a six year old. I am currently in deep need for financial help!, I am getting evicted if I don't have my rent money by the 20th of September, I moved down to Florida to provide a better life for my kids I had a job when I left Virginia and supposed to been transferred to a Senior Living/Disabled job in Florida but they just been giving me the run around sense. I've been here I really need help. I have no one here to help me and I don't want to be out on the streets with my kids and I don't want to half to take my son out of school because we was evicted and half to leave. So please if you can help us or know anyone who can please contact me.
Chavez1

Post by Chavez1 »

I have been employed consistently since I was 18 years old. I am now 47 and am on short term disability only getting partial pay. I have never asked for assistance until now. I have not been able to pay my rent for this month and still need to make car payment. I am without shame asking for just a little help. Live in Tampa. Sincerely struggling tenant.
JessieMarie

Post by JessieMarie »

I receive disability of $450.00 with my daughter who has Turner syndrome. Our rent is 900.00 at this time. My husband of 24 years is unable to work. We both use to work for St. Vincent Music Ministry for 8 months. And I taught the school children to help with my daughters tuition. Moved to GA. I used to work for 12 years. Came back here for work when it ran out after 9/11. We are about to be thrown out. Please help us. We don't even have a car anymore. I am unable to drive anyway. I have adult onset Epilepsy at age 45. I am now 55. Please help. I have to walk again. Say surgery looks good. It's in Gods hand. May his will be done. Thanks you for reading my situation. Yours truly.
Jaketapper

Post by Jaketapper »

I am a 100% service connected disabled veteran renting a single family residence in Tucson Arizona and my roommate failed to follow our verbal agreement. He is a person with no income and did not sign the lease or contribute any money for rent or the security deposit. I am looking for aid and information on the following; legal, military veteran and disabled military veterans financial aid or emergency assistance for bills such as rent and utilities, Info on community programs for my roommate who has no source of income. I am not asking for direct assistance I am simply asking for information on where and what I can do to help support myself who is supporting another person as well.
Labble

Post by Labble »

I just received an eviction notice from my apartment complex on Tuesday. I am 26 years old, single mother with 2 kids. ( 8 years & 1 years). My only income right now is my SSI for my disabilities, and I also just started working part time, which is only $56/wk. I am supporting my children and myself on my own and have fallen into hard times this past year. I am very scared that my children and I will become homeless because I can not come up with all the money myself and don’t know what to do. Please contact me back as soon as possible with any information you can give me with finding help, or if I am eligible for the programs you have available. Thank you.
RobFord

Post by RobFord »

Hello,

I am in need of some assistance. My household is located in W. Frankfort, IL and it is my husband, myself and our disabled daughter who is nonverbal autism, special needs. I am needing resources and info on how to apply for specific programs with rental assistance (section 811, tenant based Rent assistance) the national supportive housing network, and any other resource you can help me with.

If possible can someone please call me ASAP or respond via email with a number for me to call and speak to someone that has time to help my family.
Kimmel

Post by Kimmel »

I'm in need of rental assistance and I reside in Riverside County, the city of Thousand Palms. I contacted and visited your disability office in Cathedral City and was told that assistance is available only once in a two year time frame. I didn't see any restrictions on the website, and am just clarifying if this is factual information.
Insta

Post by Insta »

Hello, I am disabled, I had a bad car wreck and broke my neck in three vertebrate places. I see my doctors, and physical therapy I live on my disability check, and my daughter and her now two year old son has been living with me in an apartment, but I have also been raising and taking care of one of my grand-daughters who will be ten years old in October, and the other grand-daughter for eight months.
My wife left them with me due to serious family issue, my Dr, has already told me my condition is and will not get better if I do not start putting myself first, and limit my stress, but that’s my problem. Now that it’s just me I need help in finding me somewhere live that I can afford. I want and need to live by myself, so I can focus more on my health, I just desperately need help finding me a home. Pease call me, and I pray someone calls me or e-mails me back.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So do you need emergency rent help or assistance in locating a new home? They are completely different issues. Also, if you are disabled with numerous issues, it sounds like a bad idea to live by yourself. You sound like a candidate for supportive housing. How will you possibly afford the bills, rent, and other costs if you are very sick? Anyway, if you insist, then find some emergency, one time rent programs that you can always apply to. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
trex

Post by trex »

I am disabled and I am having a difficult time paying rent and I am facing eviction. I cannot afford where I live. I have 2 month left on my lease and I was trying to stay there because I didn't want an eviction. I can't avoid the inevitable and everything I have tried to stop from happening is happening now. I really need transitional assistance and help finding a new place to stay.