State housing has ended

Find how to get help with rent
Vick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

State housing has ended

Post by Vick »

I lost my hearing in August of 2011 due to ruptured eardrums in both ears, and lost my job as a result of that. I was evicted from my house on June 10, 2012. I receive aid from the state, they enrolled me in a homeless program but they only pay temporary housing for 16 days. I was supposed to be able to find a place for me, my 10 and 7 year old son and my 12 year old daughter in that 16 days that is no more than 486 a month. I used my monthly benefit to pay for the motel that I am staying at for an additional week or two, plus having to pay for application process at the rental places I apply to. I am out of funds and don't want my children taken from me because I can't afford housing please help me. Any assistance offered would be greatly appreciated.
Seavers

Re: State housing has ended

Post by Seavers »

My name is Elizabeth Hornsby and I am reaching out to you for assistance with first month rent and deposit to get into a house. Our current state housing from section 8 has ended. My husband, myself and our 2 children are currently homeless and staying at Brown's motel in Aberdeen Ohio but have to check out at 11 am tomorrow due to no more funds. We are working with housing to get into a house that we have found but it is a waiting game with the state and being Thanksgiving week, it makes it all more stressful for us. Please contact me
Admin
Site Admin

Re: State housing has ended

Post by Admin »

Then look into charity or non-profit programs. Or local country rent assistance near you, and find options here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... r_you.html