What do do when agencies have no rent funding left

Find how to get help with rent
GSCI2
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

What do do when agencies have no rent funding left

Post by GSCI2 »

My mother, whom I lived with was evicted from her apartment. I was on her lease but HPD removed me without consent. later on they voided the section 8 voucher mother had. I am currently staying with a neighbor. The site manager stated that if i had some sort of assistance I could get the apartment back in my name however so many people are trying to keep this from happening. I am currently a student who is earning a real estate salesperson license. I need some sort of assistance before I lose all of my belongings which are still in the apartment. (I was told that I cannot return to retrieve them however they are mine) What can I do? I was on the section 8 waiting list but someone removed my name from the computer system because last time I checked I wasn't in the computer system. Please help me. :(::
Insta

Re: What do do when agencies have no rent funding left

Post by Insta »

I am about to be evicted from my apartment and need immediate help in getting my rent paid. Can you help or email a list of agencies that could help? Panhandle Community Services, United Way and others are out of funding. I’ve also called various churches and they’ve no funding as well. Any help to keep me from being homeless very soon well be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you very soon.
Apple One

Post by Apple One »

Dear Assistance Services,
I am the only contributor in a household of 3. The rent is $1,100 per month with nothing included. I was able to get my lights paid for a month & aide with October rent in the amount of $367. Having to still settle all other bills & remainder of rent equal to $733 + I made calls regarding & not paying all others. I still have not been able to get this amount to my landlords. I only have $200. Toward Oct. w/ the $367= $567. Plus November is coming up. I cannot afford any necessities of any kind ex: clothes or other for daughter. I do not have any oil in my tank. What else is available to a 1 family member worker in Marion County? I am a waitress currently looking for a 2nd job. (The patrons constantly tip 10% or they walk out without tipping a number of times. A tip per tab is typically 20% wherever I have worked in the past. This is ridiculous given the # of tables you have to wait on at this particular restaurant.) My husband has been denied benefits at the job he was un-rightly terminated from. He has contested this & will be going back in to NHUS for a meeting only when his ex-boss comes back from his vacation from Florida. This is very unfair and I can not see the right this owner/operator has to get this date pushed up for his vacation while we are near homeless. I believe he should have to go to meeting & if missed he should have to pay. Workers have NO rights anymore. This is a bad state of affairs the nation faces daily. While in waiting what other places can I go to get any assistance that is much appreciated? Thank you for your time. Excuse the above paragraph which has no regard to current contact reason. Thank you,
Welch

Post by Welch »

Hello, so glad I have found you and pray you can help. I have a family of 3 (two are minor children) and we moved to Florida over a year ago, had a year's lease in Cape Coral, and since before its expiration, we have been in a legal battle with the landlords. We have proof that none of this legal mess was initiated by us or anything illegal we did, they are angry we can't pay a full year's rent and want us to give up our rights as tenants (forgive the past). We have been living in a nice home but it has severe electrical problems they have refused to fix, along with many other problems. We have to leave immediately because we cannot produce double the rent which is their demand now (crazy I know) but I need some financial assistance in helping to find a new place, preferably in the Fort Myers area because the Cape is far from where both of us work. I am just returning to full time contract work, and the kids' dad is recovering from an illness, both of us becoming ill at once. I cry that my children will have no place to go. We are good people, hard workers and great parents. We can prove the rent here was never late. We just need a boost to get out of this horrible situation and into something even if much smaller, because this situation is torture to deal with and we just need to get out of here! Severe violations were committed by the landlords, and we were taken advantage of financially. Thank you for any assistance you can refer me to. God bless!
Namco1

Post by Namco1 »

Hi,

I live in Fort Collins, CO (80525). I found this email address doing some research online regarding hopefully getting some help with my rent. We are a two-person household, just my husband and I. A few months ago, I lost my job which took us down to only one income. We were able to work out rental agreements with the landlords at our apartment complex for the past couple of months while I looked for a job, but unfortunately due to being unable to pay enough to get ahead on the rent, we are now facing a legal eviction notice. I'm just trying to get some information regarding possibly receiving rent assistance. I live in Larimer County, CO. I used a search engine to find assistance in my county specifically, but this was the email address that kept coming up in my search results.

I thank you so much for reading this and for any help you can provide regarding assistance from any agencies in my area. Please let me know via this email address or via telephone if there is any further information you may need. Thanks so much for your time. I really appreciate your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, if you are looking for a smaller home in Fort Myers that is more affordable, some agencies may be able to offer some rental assistance for that, if you have a source of income. Generally, that is the type of situation they want to help with, in which someone is moving to a more affordable apartment and is working towards stability. They may refer you to other charities for funds for rent in the wider Lee County area, or may even use government aid, but give them a call, and find some resources. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... s_and.html
Brice

Post by Brice »

I got evicted from public housing. I tried to get legal help with the eviction but couldn't. Now I am homeless with seven children and I have been on streets for over a week.
I have called blue grass community action, the Salvation army, Simon house woman's shelter and others to put in application for rooms and they all say no funding is available. With the eviction and my criminal and credit record every place is denying me. What can I do?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, we hate to say it but having 7 children and not being able to afford them does not show financial literacy. Why would an agency help you if you can't afford them? Even if the Salvation Army gives you money you would need more help again in weeks. You need a job, live with family to save a ton of money, etc. locate more of the programs from Blue Grass Community Action.