need help paying rent

Find how to get help with rent
Battain
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

need help paying rent

Post by Battain »

I m a veteran of the Army and I need help paying my rent. I m enrolled in school for medical, billing, and coding and trying to get a better job. Any help any one can give me will be appreciated
Admin
Site Admin

Re: need help paying rent

Post by Admin »

What county and state do you live in as assistance programs are local.
Michelson

Post by Michelson »

Hi, I am a Deerfield Beach resident in need of financial assistance to pay the bills. Over the past 5 years, I have worked 7 months each year doing seasonal work as a tax preparer. I have been looking for full year work and have been unable to do so. I have exhausted all of my savings and have borrowed money from my parents in the past and can no longer do so. I have rent that is due next week along with utilities and can not pay. I am in desperate need of financial assistance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Deerfield Beach seems to be in Broward County Florida. We have many programs and resources for rent, housing, and shelter for that community. We even have job programs listed for Florida, so maybe those can get you away from that seasonal work. Maybe move back in with parents too in order to build some savings for your rent. While you take those steps, find our agencies for housing in Broward. Learn more.
Benjamin

Post by Benjamin »

I have a 6 month old daughter. I live in Jackson CA I just moved into my apartment and I paid my deposit and have already moved in. And I just have been informed that I have to pay for the time I have stayed here this month and next months rent by the 5th.
My kids dad doesn't work so I have no money coming in from him. And I clean houses to help with bills and ECT since money been so tight, but my rent for this next month is $1146. And I have to pay PGE to as well as split payment for deposit for PGE.
I would think they would had me pay for time this month when paid the 800 deposit, or informed me instead of just throwing it at me like they did... Now I know better.
Do you guys help people that need emergency assistance like this or one time help or temp. Service here in Amador county? Or know anyone who could help my daughter and self. Any information and prayers would be most appreciated.
Piven

Post by Piven »

Me and my wife and son are living off my unemployment at the moment which is soon to run out. It is only $1440 a month. We both are have trouble finding employment and I am afraid that soon we will not be able to afford rent and be evicted. Our son is only 15 months old so this has us terrified. Any help and information to guide us to find help with this would be greatly appreciated!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is a community action agency in Jackson California, and it serves all of Amador County. They may have suggestions on both PGE programs as well as rental resources for you. While the emergency assistance is hard to come by (as it takes time to apply and be issued funds) maybe that community action agency in California has an exception policy. So you can try them. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... on_ag.html