Ohio rent assistance

Find how to get help with rent
jlynng852
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Ohio rent assistance

Post by jlynng852 »

I was in a automobile accident where i was flipped my a minor that was speeding. I have been unable to work my full time hours. i have three kids and i am a single mother. i just need help with paying my rent this month. i live in ohio clermont city
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Ohio rent assistance

Post by Admin »

Ohio does not offer any other programs other than the section 8 low income housing rent assistance program.
TimMac

Post by TimMac »

I am married with 3 children (ages 4, 2, 8 months) in which i can not support because of my income. We are currently homeless in Akron and i receive disability. I found the perfect complex where all i have to pay is 530 for rent, all utilities included in the rent and we wash for free. The only thing is i cant owe any utilities or any other apartments. My husband owes OH power so we wont be able to move until that is paid in full. however we cant afford to pay OH power, app fee, security deposit, and 1st months rent all at once. If we cant just get assistance with this we will be okay and stable with my children. Please have contacted so many different agencies seeking help and i just cant seem to find it. We are trying to hard to keep our family together, please help us. even if you cant help with the whole thing anything is better then nothing at all. We really need to get this taken care of, this is just the first step of many. My husband will be able to find work once i am able to stay home with the children. Please please please help us!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

That is quite a list of needs. While they probably can't meet them all, you may be able to get referrals from your local community action agency. They can help you apply for HEAP, which may help with those utility bills. There may also be suggestions for one time rent help, but it will come with numerous conditions. There are agencies in the Akron area as well, so they are close to you, so try a community action center in Ohio.
Radostina

Post by Radostina »

I'm in need of a little help with paying my rent this month in Cincinnati Ohio. I'm a single mother, my son is 4 years old and is in at the local Elementary. Recently I've been struggling with my utility bill and cost for my son and myself to get to where we both need to go. Back and forth to school as well as work.
I currently work at Kroger. I work Monday through Saturday 6pm until 12am. 6pm until 1am on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. After working so hard, and saving making and doing the best I possibly can as a single mom. Last night, Saturday night, while working my wallet was stolen from my purse, and everything is gone. I just need a little help. My rent is past due, I'm down to about $25 on my electric and I don't know what to do. I'm doing all I know to do is work hard and do my best to give my son the best possible life.
Patty

Post by Patty »

Rental assistance for January and possibly March. I recently had a baby and have been suffering from postpartum depression. I am not able to return to my job in Butler Ohio for a few more months. I am currently am on an unpaid maternity and am a single parent of two small children who I support. I rent my own two bedroom for 850.00 a month.