How do I Apply Or Find A Telephone Number To Help Me With My

Find how to get help with rent
tyro1nline1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

How do I Apply Or Find A Telephone Number To Help Me With My

Post by tyro1nline1 »

I haven't worked since December 7 2008.My savings has ran out.
I really need to know how to get help paying rent for this
coming month (June 5 2009) as well as my utility bills.

Please e-mail me back as soon as possible.
Pizzaboy

Re: How do I Apply Or Find A Telephone Number To Help Me Wit

Post by Pizzaboy »

i was recently diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension and congestive heart failure, my current living arrangement is unbearable not to mention the people I live with do not know what the word clean means. This is making my condition worse and now that i have finally been approved for ssi/ssa and have the money to move i am having a hard time finding a place. I need to get out of here with in the next two weeks the person who's been allowing me to stay here threatens to kick me out daily because I am too sick to help and do the things I used to for her. My credit is shot due to my illness and fighting with ssi/ssa for my benefits took a year and a half. I need to find a place and quick a studio a small one bedroom in the Washington DC area where i can be close to my doctors and family. I also have two cats, ive had them for 15 yrs and after losing everything during my divorce i cant lose them too. i can not stress enough how badly i need to move, my health can not withstand the filth and constant stress i endure daily and my doctors have told me i will get much worse much faster the longer i remain here. please help me ive waited so long to get approved for my ssi/ssa and now that i have i just want to go where i can live in peace. thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

If you do have those serious medical conditions, I assume you want to live with some close friends of family members so they can help take care of you. Like drive you to medical appointments and such. But yes, we do have information on Washington DC emergency rent help and programs for you to look into. A number of agencies and organizations can assist those who are faced with a crisis situation, and the programs they offer are extensive. Usually places will take pets like cats too, so that shouldn't hurt you in your search for housing.
Pizzaboy wrote:i was recently diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension and congestive heart failure, my current living arrangement is unbearable not to mention the people I live with do not know what the word clean means. This is making my condition worse and now that i have finally been approved for ssi/ssa and have the money to move i am having a hard time finding a place. I need to get out of here with in the next two weeks the person who's been allowing me to stay here threatens to kick me out daily because I am too sick to help and do the things I used to for her. My credit is shot due to my illness and fighting with ssi/ssa for my benefits took a year and a half. I need to find a place and quick a studio a small one bedroom in the Washington DC area where i can be close to my doctors and family. I also have two cats, ive had them for 15 yrs and after losing everything during my divorce i cant lose them too. i can not stress enough how badly i need to move, my health can not withstand the filth and constant stress i endure daily and my doctors have told me i will get much worse much faster the longer i remain here. please help me ive waited so long to get approved for my ssi/ssa and now that i have i just want to go where i can live in peace. thank you for your time.
Silverado

Post by Silverado »

I find myself all alone. My unemployment ran out and no vehicle and can't find work. Lady I rent from on Craigs List wants payment. I don’t have it, and I have a bad girlfriend who is stubborn and cold hearted and wont help. I need rent assistance please or I need to move and have a church find me housing in Kansas City. What number on the site do I call? I don’t want to stay with this lady, she is loud and bossy. Please help. I don’t have internet only library. Please contact me. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have phone numbers all over the site for charities, programs, and resources to try in Kansas City and Jefferson County. If your girlfriend won't help with rent in your time of need, then break up. Anyway, the church is a good idea in Missouri, as many have shelters or other assistance. Find our Kansas City rent programs, and learn more.