Rent assistance

Find how to get help with rent
cindyk
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rent assistance

Post by cindyk »

Husband had major heart attack and is permanltey disabled. Unim cancelled his payments and now we only have his social security and my paycheck which is about $2000 a month. We lost our house, car, have so many bills we can't pay. We're living with my elderly sister at a relative's house but it's been six months and they want us out. We are trying to find a rental but not sure if we can afford anything. We can barely afford food! Help us with any information for assistance
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent assistance

Post by Admin »

If you provide us with your state and county our reply can be much more helpful and specific. Since we don't know that, use this. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sta ... html#local Select your state to get information on assistance. We have information on the site for everything you need, including food, rent, housing, and more. Also focus on the navigation bars on the left margin of the main site.
cindyk wrote:Husband had major heart attack and is permanltey disabled. Unim cancelled his payments and now we only have his social security and my paycheck which is about $2000 a month. We lost our house, car, have so many bills we can't pay. We're living with my elderly sister at a relative's house but it's been six months and they want us out. We are trying to find a rental but not sure if we can afford anything. We can barely afford food! Help us with any information for assistance
KellyEvans

Post by KellyEvans »

I need help with security deposit and 1st month rent so I can move and provide a roof over my two children’s head. I’ll be able to pay monthly rent no problem but I need help with the start up cash that it takes to get into anywhere, most places want between $1000-$2000 just to get moved in and that's too much for me to come up with at one time. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.
Uline One

Post by Uline One »

I need emergency rental assistance for me and my 3 children ASAP. I’m about to get evicted any day now. I don’t have a job. I used to depend in my husband and he abandoned us like about one month ago and left me we no cash. I don’t know what to do.
I have been calling all these places and I have not received any help from anyone. Please I really need rental assistance.