Info for any kind of rent help

Find how to get help with rent
Beaky_n_bzee
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Info for any kind of rent help

Post by Beaky_n_bzee »

I live in california. I would like info with any kind of help for rent, and rent deposit. Any financial help for a expecting mother with no current income.
kim.ray12

Re: Info for any kind of rent help

Post by kim.ray12 »

Here is a good post that talks about some rent help programs, including in CA, and the main site of needhelppayingbills.com has much aid and info too.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/helpwith ... p?f=10&t=9
bucsman325

help paying my rent and electric bill

Post by bucsman325 »

I need help paying my rent and electric bill, I have an eight year old daughter and wife that I can't make homeless. I'm desperate, can you help me? My electric will be turned off at 5PM on Monday the 27th of July. and my july rent hasn't been paid yet. please help me.
Preetip

Information on rent help in Florida

Post by Preetip »

Hello. My name is Faith.I am residing at Jacksonville Florida 32204. Our rent is $650 a month, and Electrics at the moment is about $550. I have contacted a lot of the Churches and other places here for help. But they have said they have no money to help us. I am out of work, I have been putting applications just about all around here. I am getting to the point that I dont know what to do, Rent is due the 18th of this month. There is 4 people living here 2 Adults and 2 Children. I am at the end of my rope. Because I dont know what to do any more. I have put applications for Jobs But I am not getting any feed back. Please we are in need of desperate help. I do not know if we will get put out on the streets or the power off. I am only worried about the kids and her mother. Thank you. Sincerely
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Information on rent help in Florida

Post by Admin »

Jacksonville is in Duval County Floriday, and there are places to go to, like community action agency, churches, and other places that may be able to provide rent help, money for bills, and other forms of assistance.
Some options or choices may include Family Foundations, phone (904) 396-4846
The local community action agency is Northeast Florida Community Action Agency, and that phone number is (904) 398-7472. The Duval community action agency may offer the most programs and options for you, so may want to start with contacting them.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html
Preetip wrote:Hello. My name is Faith.I am residing at Jacksonville Florida 32204. Our rent is $650 a month, and Electrics at the moment is about $550. I have contacted a lot of the Churches and other places here for help. But they have said they have no money to help us. I am out of work, I have been putting applications just about all around here. I am getting to the point that I dont know what to do, Rent is due the 18th of this month. There is 4 people living here 2 Adults and 2 Children. I am at the end of my rope. Because I dont know what to do any more. I have put applications for Jobs But I am not getting any feed back. Please we are in need of desperate help. I do not know if we will get put out on the streets or the power off. I am only worried about the kids and her mother. Thank you. Sincerely
Masingale

Post by Masingale »

Hey my name is Chris Im 18 yrs of age I live in Los Angeles California with my parents and 3 other siblings. Lately We been having a hard time paying our house rent due to my Dad not making enough money to pay it. I need help and information. Were a low income family. I really need your help. Is there anything i can look into or get help from. This info. Will b very much appreciated. Feel free to snd me an email
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, the economy is weak and many people like you dad have had a reduction in income. There are some options in Los Angeles. Here are some charities and non-profits in the area that may be able to help with housing costs.
Organizations such as Cathedral of our Lady of the Angels Charities Program, which has a phone number of 213-680-5225
The Salvation Army has locations throughout LA, and they can often provide emergency aid, food, counseling, debt reductions services, and rent help. 323-587-4221
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html
Masingale wrote:Hey my name is Chris Im 18 yrs of age I live in Los Angeles California with my parents and 3 other siblings. Lately We been having a hard time paying our house rent due to my Dad not making enough money to pay it. I need help and information. Were a low income family. I really need your help. Is there anything i can look into or get help from. This info. Will b very much appreciated. Feel free to snd me an email
Lina1970

Post by Lina1970 »

I am having trouble paying my rent and would like to apply for eviction help and section but I cannot afford a phone to call these places and make appointments, and if there is any way to help me without having to have a phone a would appreciate it. I have a 12 year old and really need the help. I take care of my disabled father and we are in a really bad situation. We can't be evicted and need information and help. Please help me and my family.
Thank You,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you do not have a phone, then you will need to drive or walk there. Sorry, you need to do something. This link gives the background on Section 8 programs. Most states are linked from here. So select your state to find the exact address of a section 8 program in your town. You will find phone numbers, addresses, cities, and other details on where to turn to for housing and section 8.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sec ... using.html

Lina1970 wrote:I am having trouble paying my rent and would like to apply for eviction help and section but I cannot afford a phone to call these places and make appointments, and if there is any way to help me without having to have a phone a would appreciate it. I have a 12 year old and really need the help. I take care of my disabled father and we are in a really bad situation. We can't be evicted and need information and help. Please help me and my family.
Thank You,
Nancyle1

Post by Nancyle1 »

I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF AN 11 YR OLD. AWAITING SSDI & APPLIED FOR TEMP. *. FROM DSS...BEHIND ON MY RENT. IM A VETERAN 32 YRS OLD LAID OFF 2 WKS BEFORE MY 7 YR ANNIVERSARY AT PAYCHEX. I HAVE LIVED AT MY APT FOR 10 YRS AND MY FIANCE'S SON CONNER IS 11 AND HAS TERMINAL CANCER-HE IS IN THE END STAGES OF APLASTIC EPENDYMOMA--BRAIN/SPINE CANCER. MY CAR IS NOT ON THE ROAD COULDN'T AFFORD THE CAR INS OR REGISTRATION RENEWAL. I HAVE GONE TO CATHOLIC FAMILY SERVICES THEY HAVE NO FUNDS. I AM IN NEED OF HELP WITH MY RENT AND UTILITY BILL FOR THIS MONTH. WE EXPERIENCE A NATURAL DISASTER AND i NEED HELP TO GET ME CAUGHT UP UNTIL I CAN GO BACK TO WORK. I AM A SINGLE MOM WHO ONLY WORKS WITH MY WAGES TO GET ME BY.
TimothyMcConnel

Post by TimothyMcConnel »

I need assistance on paying my monthly rent, its $700 and i pay for electric, food, gas and other needed things. I work full time and travel an hour to and from work almost everyday.I cant afford gas because my car isn't very gas efficient and i cant afford to buy another one. I take in about $1200 a month if im lucky. Government aid wont help me because they say i make to much while looking at what i make "Before" taxes are taken out. Could someone please help me before myself and child are living on the streets because no one seems to want to help us. Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Traveling an hour with today's gas prices can get expensive quickly. Yes, government aid usually only for the lowest income. Look into Tampa Bay rent assistance, which covers the Hillsborough County area too. Try places like the Salvation Army Tampa Area Command which can provide extensive resources and assistance for the low to moderate income in the region.

TimothyMcConnel wrote:I need assistance on paying my monthly rent, its $700 and i pay for electric, food, gas and other needed things. I work full time and travel an hour to and from work almost everyday.I cant afford gas because my car isn't very gas efficient and i cant afford to buy another one. I take in about $1200 a month if im lucky. Government aid wont help me because they say i make to much while looking at what i make "Before" taxes are taken out. Could someone please help me before myself and child are living on the streets because no one seems to want to help us. Thank you,
XeryQue

Post by XeryQue »

I am helping a woman from our church whose daughter took all of her ss/disability money then kicked her out to the street. I have found her a safe place to reside but she has limited money for the power to be turned on initially, food and any other basic household needs. It is a trailer she is moving to but it is absolutely empty and I am on a limited income to be able to help her. She is staying on my couch right now but I need to get her moved into her new home, just dont know how we can afford to have power put on for her, something for her to sleep on or food to nourish her with. ANY information and/or assistance would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thank You and God Bless::::::::::::::
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So some non-profits and agencies will help pay for first months rent, security deposits, or other housing expenses. The federal government and state of CA have some government assistance programs too. Read about and learn more of the full list of rent help in Bakersfield California, and even the larger Kern County CA region too. Call places like the United Way of Kern County at 661-834-1820 for more information and referrals.
XeryQue wrote:I am helping a woman from our church whose daughter took all of her ss/disability money then kicked her out to the street. I have found her a safe place to reside but she has limited money for the power to be turned on initially, food and any other basic household needs. It is a trailer she is moving to but it is absolutely empty and I am on a limited income to be able to help her. She is staying on my couch right now but I need to get her moved into her new home, just dont know how we can afford to have power put on for her, something for her to sleep on or food to nourish her with. ANY information and/or assistance would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thank You and God Bless::::::::::::::
Tolbert

Post by Tolbert »

i am a mother of 3 beautiful boys ages, 3, 5 and 8. They mean the world to me. I am unemployed seeking work in every category. I have recently been unable to pay some portions f my rent and utility bills. i am asking that If any one can help me find some help in San Francisco I would be greatly appreciated it would mean the world to me and my kids. I just got my family all back together and i dont want us to be broken apart again. I am trying my hardest to do everything in my power I have never asked for help like this before so i do not know how this works.but if anyone can help please. And god bless