EVICTION 10 APRIL 2012 HELP!!!

Find how to get help with rent
nyligal69
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

EVICTION 10 APRIL 2012 HELP!!!

Post by nyligal69 »

Thank you in advance for all the information that I have obtained from this website. Due to my fiancee of twenty years currently incarcerated now and will be for awhile I am struggling financially and face eviction on 10 April 2012. Since he was the provider in the household, I find myself in a desperate situation to meet any of my needs. I have no family to help and basically will lose everything and will be homeless if I can not receive any help. I am actively looking for employment as well. Any advice would be appreciated and i would like to know of anything that I may be able to do. I live in hardin county ky, elizabethtown, thank you. Maria
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: EVICTION 10 APRIL 2012 HELP!!!

Post by Admin »

Thank you for the comments. I will share the information with our team. As far as programs and assistance for your rent, try these. If you are on the verge of homelessness as have no other options, be sure to communicate that as it may help you get funding. As cash is always limited. Try this link for Hardin County and some agencies in that part of Kentucky.
As far as statewide housing, rent, and financial assistance programs for the entire state, use this for Kentucky assistance programs. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ken ... grams.html
nyligal69 wrote:Thank you in advance for all the information that I have obtained from this website. Due to my fiancee of twenty years currently incarcerated now and will be for awhile I am struggling financially and face eviction on 10 April 2012. Since he was the provider in the household, I find myself in a desperate situation to meet any of my needs. I have no family to help and basically will lose everything and will be homeless if I can not receive any help. I am actively looking for employment as well. Any advice would be appreciated and i would like to know of anything that I may be able to do. I live in hardin county ky, elizabethtown, thank you. Maria
Chanelle
anti spam: Blue

Re: EVICTION 10 APRIL 2012 HELP!!!

Post by Chanelle »

I already submitted something but I forgot to include that I am a single mother. I am in need of rent assistance. I am in need due to having to pay my April rent late due to a check being lost with my job and taking some time to be reissued. I paid my April rent 4/1.
I am a temp at my job and get paid weekly but do not get paid holidays so my check last week was very small. I have only paid a portion of my rent and had to set aside money for gas. My bank account is currently negative and I won't be able to catch up my rent for 2-3 weeks. I have already received a late fee and a letter in the mail about my rent. I currently owe $622.00 and still need to prepare for January rent which I anticipate paying late as well. If you could please get back to me about this as quick as possible it would be greatly appreciated.