NEED HOUSING FOR FIXED INCOME

Find how to get help with rent
Camillia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

NEED HOUSING FOR FIXED INCOME

Post by Camillia »

i'M STAYING WITH MY DAUGHTER AND GRANDCHILDREN, BUT I NEED MY OWN PLACE TO LIVE. I CAME HERE TO DETROIT TO REHAB BECAUSE OF NO FAMILY TO LIVE WITH IN CHICAGO. I'M STILL PAYING STORAGE AT HOME AND I DON'T WANT TO ANY LONGER. I WOULD LIKE SOME ASSISTANCE . I'M DISABLED AND CAN'T WORK BECAUSE OF MY ILLNESS, I NEED A 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT OR A HOUSE WITH PAID UTILITIES IF POSSIBLE. I HAVE QUITE A FEW THINGS SO I NEED THE SPACE. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME, I'M ON A FIXED INCOME LESS THAN $15,000.00 A YEAR. I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SPEEDY RESPONSE TO THIS REQUEST. SINCERELY
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: NEED HOUSING FOR FIXED INCOME

Post by Admin »

With that type of income of $15,000, you are not going to be able to get much, even in Detroit. You may want to look into section 8 housing. But that can have a waiting list, which may be long. So here are other rent assistance Detroit programs and agencies. They may be able to help with storage too, but that is doubtful.
Camillia wrote:i'M STAYING WITH MY DAUGHTER AND GRANDCHILDREN, BUT I NEED MY OWN PLACE TO LIVE. I CAME HERE TO DETROIT TO REHAB BECAUSE OF NO FAMILY TO LIVE WITH IN CHICAGO. I'M STILL PAYING STORAGE AT HOME AND I DON'T WANT TO ANY LONGER. I WOULD LIKE SOME ASSISTANCE . I'M DISABLED AND CAN'T WORK BECAUSE OF MY ILLNESS, I NEED A 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT OR A HOUSE WITH PAID UTILITIES IF POSSIBLE. I HAVE QUITE A FEW THINGS SO I NEED THE SPACE. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME, I'M ON A FIXED INCOME LESS THAN $15,000.00 A YEAR. I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SPEEDY RESPONSE TO THIS REQUEST. SINCERELY
chuckMac99

Post by chuckMac99 »

I am cab driver in San Francisco, CA and lost my house on foreclosure. I, like many other residents today, was having hard time paying my mortgage. I am the only one working and taking care of my wife and three children. I am told to leave the house by end of June 2013. I am having hard time paying for rent. PLEASE provide me with info on programs that will help me. I would really appreciate it. I am looking for houses in Richmond or EL Cerrito, California, close to my children's school.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some programs for you in San Francisco and northern California. Places may help you find a new apartments and pay the rent on it, at least for some short term. But also look into government programs for housing for people that lost a home for foreclosure. Those exist to. In the meantime, find more info on rent help in San Francisco.
Terkqwe

Post by Terkqwe »

To Whom it may concern: I desperately need someone help. I've been trying to find a place in SC to live for me, my 23 year old daughter, 28 year old son and our dog that I can afford. I’m disabled and have been on disability for many years. I make total of $720 a month on fixed payments. I get $24 food stamps. I don't have a way of going on with life. I also have issues with getting power in my name as years ago I owned property the person living there illegally turned the power on so I have to pay $950 fine plus $450 deposit before I can get power. What I’m desperately needing ASAP is a place to live in Seneca SC.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is not much income for housing, even in Seneca County South Carolina. Do your kids work, since they are 28 and 23? If not, what do they do? Also, you shouldn't have a dog if you can't afford one. Also, if someone illegally used your name for their power, sue them. As far as housing, until you get your issues worked out, find the Oconee County financial aid programs.
Sutherland

Post by Sutherland »

Hi, I'm in need of a house ASAP. Just moved back here from FL and live on a fixed income. I and my two kids have nothing. We had to leave because of physical abuse from their father. I have income of SS death benefits for my son and also a part time job. Were just in need of a house ASAP, we've been living house to house and I have court in December for a final custody plan which WAS fine until I was forced to move back and now am needing a home desperately for stability and strength in my case to have time with my son. I know it’s a lot to say. I'm sorry. I'm so lost and broken. All I need is just a bit of help please or if you can direct me what to do it would be a life and time saver. Thank you god bless.
Queeny

Post by Queeny »

Hi I currently live in Laveen Arizona and have a fixed income. I am having to move do to no longer qualifying for a four bedroom. I receive housing assistance through
Biltmore properties. I have found a house in Goodyear Arizona. Unfortunately I do not have the money to pay for the security deposit of 1,000.00 due to the fixed income. I also am having a hard time finding help with the moving process. My mother is 60 years old and is unable to help me move anything heavy I also don't have a truck to move any of our belongings. If you could please help me in any way I would greatly appreciate it. We have to be out of the house in Laveen by the end of May. I know that doesn't give you or myself much time. If you can help in anyway or point me in the right direction to a program that can help me I would greatly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have a wide range of resources listed, and find a list of rent assistance programs.
They can be for people with a job or who live on a fixed income.
We are not sure what or who Biltmore properties is, but ask them for options as well.
Queeny wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:50 am Hi I currently live in Laveen Arizona and have a fixed income. I am having to move do to no longer qualifying for a four bedroom. I receive housing assistance through
Biltmore properties.