Spokane Washington rent

Find how to get help with rent
tmjpuccio
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Spokane Washington rent

Post by tmjpuccio »

I live in Spokane Washington (Brownes Addition). I am a 47 year old college student who lost my food stamps because I lost my work study job and I am unable to go back to college. I have depression and am seeing dr's, and I have filed with the state for help, but as of june 15, 2009 I am going to become homeless and I am scared. Please send any information for seeing if can get some help with paying rent and electricity for a few months. Please let me know. Thank you
Adam

Re: Spokane Washington rent

Post by Adam »

Here is a listing of rent assistance programs
Many of these same programs will apply for Spokane as well. I hope this info helps you stay in your housing
Raposa
anti spam: Blue

Post by Raposa »

My phone is not allowing site to come up and email. My urgent situation is I am single mom with autistic toddler and three months behind on rent. Utilities going to be shut all do to one bad judge decreasing child support to almost zero and denied medical day care. I have appealed such injustice yet appeal taking to long please help forward my. Please for my little boy and I urgent and for temporary help with rent. please we cant lose everything.
JBerman
anti spam: Blue

Post by JBerman »

I am seeking financial help to pay my rent in Spokane as I recently had a baby & I'm not in a position to work & my husband is the only person working right now & we are facing lot of financial hardship. If you could please help me to pay my rent for this month it will be really appreciated.
I'm trying to go back to work soon since my baby is small. I have to find a baby sitter for infant which is very expensive here in Spokane. Therefore I kindly request your help in this regard only for this month. Looking forward to hear from you soon.