FULL TIME college student rent help

Find how to get help with rent
Mdz930
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

FULL TIME college student rent help

Post by Mdz930 »

I need help paying my rent. I am a FULL TIME college student @ BCC North Campus in Florida and I dont want to drop out of school, but I can find a job and my landlord is going to kick me out soon if I dont pay the rent. are there any programs in Florida that can help me. I really want to success in life, but I wont be able to do without an education. someone PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. Marlene
helper

Re: FULL TIME college student rent help

Post by helper »

If you need rent help in Florida, try the Emergency Financial Assistance for Housing Program (EFAHP), which provides limited cash grants that can be used to pay for rent and securiy deposits. Also, if you are a college student, defintely contact your university for financial aid or other options. They should have a campus office that can aid you.
here is a link for florida assistance programs
John Ramada
anti spam: Blue

Post by John Ramada »

I am behind in rent and I have been trying to play catch up and this is the first month that I have to show up in court for rent. I am so scared that I will lose my student housing. I just need some help to get my rent up to date so that I can keep up on it and stay a head on it. If you could please help me it would be great. I just need some help to get back up on my feet. i had an appointment to the febs they help you pay the rent but its been 2 weeks prior to appointment. I was wondering if i can still go and explain to them way.
Hoffa

Post by Hoffa »

I am in need of rental assistance this month. I am a full-time college student, and two months ago I took a full time job where I received a $4000 decrease. I took this job due to me finishing college and the flexibility it allowed me to go to school. At this present moment I am in need of assistance with my rent. I have never been behind before, but I have taken a huge pay cut so I can finish school. I know that may sound crazy, but I really want to graduate college. Please help if possible. Thanks.
Gamefly

Post by Gamefly »

Hello, due to losing my job and not being able to find another one right away and being a full time college student as well, I am needing one month of assistance in paying my rent for February. I believe that when my college classes are over January15th, I won’t have any issues finding a full time job but for now, all I need is one month of assistance to pay my rent of 600.00 for February. Please assist me if possible. Thank you so much,
Gennie Were

Post by Gennie Were »

I'm the single mom of a 14 year old and 5 year old disabled son. I need help desperately to avoid eviction charges. I had been receiving unemployment. However benefits are now expired. I'm a full-time med student and I'm struggling to keep my family together. I have applied for work-study at my college, but it hasn't been confirmed as of yet. Please help me.
Cuban1

Post by Cuban1 »

I am 20 year old part time student who works a full time job but unfortunately my Mother will be moving to California in just a few short months. I've struggled on my own before, & fear the same will happen again with my Mother halfway across the country. I plan to stay here to finish my degree but fear I may need some financial assistance to do so. I'm looking for some type of guidance as to what I can afford & any agencies willing to help me with rent/utilities. Thank you.
NilaP

Post by NilaP »

I have just turned 18 years old on October 31st of this year. I'm going to attend College on January 4th. My boyfriend and I are currently living at my mothers house. I have no job, no credit. Nothing. So I don't know what I can do. I get threatened to be kicked out every other day. (for no probable cause, or reasoning) I was currently kicked out and just moved back in. We are not sure as to what we should do or can do. If I get kicked out say, tomorrow. What would I do? That's the question. I'm so stressed and lost right now. I am looking anywhere and everywhere for help. I don't know what to do, or what help I can get. Someone please just answer and try to help me. I will be doing whatever it takes for me to do what I have to do but, I need somewhere to start. Thank You. I’m in Pennsylvania.
Chavez2

Post by Chavez2 »

I am currently 18 years of age. I attend school at Jackson State University. I am an out of state student and leaves at Palisades @e-city (Student Housing). I am VERY Behind on Rent and Need HELP ASAP! I have my reasons as to why I haven't paid. ( this can be discussed over phone or in person) Please Contact me. I am at the edge were they will be courting people because they are not paying rent. I am one of them!
ScottBander

Post by ScottBander »

I am a 20 year old full time college student with a part-time job (minimum wage) meaning 7.25/hr. I need to find a apartment 1 bed or 2 bed (preferred). I’m starting to be on my own, and was wondering, if I do find a reasonable apartment will you find or get me help with the rent? I know I’m asking for is a little much, but its worth it.
Zimmer

Post by Zimmer »

I am a college student who does work study. I attend Columbia College. I was able to pay my light and water bills. However, I did not work many hours due to the Easter holiday. If possible, I need $439.00 to pay my rent. I really need help. I have no financial support from family or friends. Not having enough funds to pay rent for this month causes lack of performance during school.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are in college and are behind on your rent, check with your school's financial aid office. Most offer either loans or have referrals to some type of program for you. They of course do not want to see a student go homelessness. Just tell them your situation. Also look for a part time job on campus. But there are other resources for those that need rent help, so inquire in the college community.
Zimmer wrote:I am a college student who does work study. I attend Columbia College. I was able to pay my light and water bills. However, I did not work many hours due to the Easter holiday. If possible, I need $439.00 to pay my rent. I really need help. I have no financial support from family or friends. Not having enough funds to pay rent for this month causes lack of performance during school.
CarDon13

Post by CarDon13 »

I'm a full time college student and I'm currently with out a mother and father. I'm 18 years old and I currently live on my own and I'm have trouble paying my rent. I do have a job but it does not pay much for me to pay my rent and food source and all so covering my daily traveling to school and work. I had to drop out of school because I would have been homeless. Its pretty hard right now for me. Can I be able to receive some sought of help?
Anya

Post by Anya »

I need help with paying my back rent since December. I'm back in college to obtain and further my career that put me behind on my rent. I have a part time job that I work between 8-16 hours a week. And I have that to pay my current rent now that was reduced due to income change. I need help for all the right reasons. I’m motivated and determined to get back on track once I’m done with school in December and land a great paying job as A Registered Medical Assistant. Please help me if you can. Thank you.
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Hello, I'm 26 years old & a full time student. I am trying to find out more about your Rental Assistance program. I have been living at my current unit since 10/2017 & have been actively seeking employment. My school was very helpful the last year & awarded me work study & scholarships. I'm in my last course which is once a week until August 1 then I'll have my degree & can hopefully find work easier. I was hired at the end of May, but was not made aware it was a per diem job position until 2 days ago. I'm trying my best to find another job, but will be behind on rent for December. It is also harder being a full time college student. I've been paying my bills off using a credit card as I tried to find work, & I'm pretty close to making them out. I wanted to know if assistance is given to single women. And if so, is there a way to schedule an appointment? I've left my name & number below.