NEED A PLACE TO LIVE

Find how to get help with rent
doris
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

NEED A PLACE TO LIVE

Post by doris »

I NEED A PLACE TO LIVE (I NEED FUNDS IN ORDER TO RENT AN APARTMENT -DEPOSIT AND FIRST MONTH RENT) SO THAT MY CHILD AND I WILL HAVE A PLACE OF OUR OWN -- RIGHT NOW, WE SHARE AN APT WITH SOMEONE AND IT'S NOT WORKING OUT... PLEASE HELP ME
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: NEED A PLACE TO LIVE

Post by Admin »

Try the federal government low income assistance programs, such as section 13. Also go to the main site and look at the rent aid programs
Aintlast

Post by Aintlast »

I live outside of Miami Florida, and I need help on my electric bill from Progress Florida Power and Light. I have called them and spoke to customer service, and I have already used their recommendations and programs like cash grants, share, weatherization and LIHEAP. The electric bill has gotten too high. The hot summer weather has not even started yet, but still already struggling. I can't get evicted from this, as all the shelters are full and I need a place for week. Even the shelter would charge me $125.00 to live in for week till I get my place. Please help. I do not want to, and can't be, sleeping in my car for a long time. Not only would that be bad, but also the cops tell me that I cant park there everywhere as their are laws. I try too park please help me.
Riggins

Post by Riggins »

My daughters and I had lived in a shelter for 3.5 months. We moved in our apartment in the beginning of February. By the 2 week of February our neighbor informed us that the complex was about to get torn down and rebuild into college dormitories. My landlord knew this information and still rented to us. Now the home owners association is giving us until August 28. My daughters and I need help to move to our next apartment due to the landlord not returning our 700.00 move in cost. Can you please help us. Or we'll be homeless again.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is no reason for needing to sleep in your car. There are short term, transitional housing units in Miami-Dade that may meet your need. But those places may also ask for a few dollars for "rent" or require you to do other activities, such as volunteer in the community, work at a local shelter, etc. In other words, they do not want people to sit around and not contributing to society. So try them.
Aintlast wrote:I live outside of Miami Florida.I can't get evicted from this, as all the shelters are full and I need a place for week. Even the shelter would charge me $125.00 to live in for week till I get my place. Please help. I do not want to, and can't be, sleeping in my car for a long time. Not only would that be bad, but also the cops tell me that I cant park there everywhere as their are laws. I try too park please help me.
Saint Mark

Post by Saint Mark »

Hey, I'm a princess. I have a 3 year old son and we just got back to Atlanta last Wednesday. We have no place to live as most shelters are full and I would like to know how can I receive a hotel/motel voucher until I am able to get on my feet. I can't attend school because I have no place to live. Please help.
Bosch

Post by Bosch »

Hello, I just turned 18 in April and I am looking for some assistance programs to help me get back on my feet. In May after I graduated my parents kicked me out of their house and I haven't been able to go back and pack up any of my belongings in my room, so I need a place to live.
I am currently living with my sister in Columbus, Georgia temporarily. I have been applying for many jobs but since it would be my first job no one is willing to hire me. All of my bank accounts are owned by my father and I have no access to them. I would like to move back to Atlanta and go to college there. Is there any way I can receive help?