Mom kicking me out of home

Find how to get help with rent
HotMomma
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Mom kicking me out of home

Post by HotMomma »

I live in south Milwaukee Wisconsin, 53172. feel free to call me no lies my mom have 4 kids she rents the place to many people live with her in apartments. I am living with her right now but the manger he is kicking me out soon i am not in lease. i have only one week to stay here i had job nice job my car broke i lost my job i lost my apartment no where to go. Please help if you can. please help what ever you can help with money i am stick outside no where to go no were to live .50 1.00 dollar what ever you can donate. thank you god bless you. i have no car no home no job cant work my wife can work. i have 2 kids 6 yrs old and 3 year,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mom kicking me out of home

Post by Admin »

Can the apartment manager in Milwaukee give you more time to find an alternate housing or apartment? There are several places to call for low income housing, rent, and maybe even car repairs in Milwaukee. They range from charities to Salvation Army and much more. Find our listing of Milwaukee non-profits and assistance programs.
HotMomma wrote:I live in south Milwaukee Wisconsin, 53172. feel free to call me no lies my mom have 4 kids she rents the place to many people live with her in apartments. I am living with her right now but the manger he is kicking me out soon i am not in lease. i have only one week to stay here i had job nice job my car broke i lost my job i lost my apartment no where to go. Please help if you can. please help what ever you can help with money i am stick outside no where to go no were to live .50 1.00 dollar what ever you can donate. thank you god bless you. i have no car no home no job cant work my wife can work. i have 2 kids 6 yrs old and 3 year,
Isal

Re: Mom kicking me out of home

Post by Isal »

I'm a single mother of 1 and my mother just kicked me and my baby out. I just recently was laid off from my job and I am past due on my May rent and my apartment just filed eviction on the 17th of May. I just recently started a new job but won't be paid for another two weeks and if I don't get help my son and I will be homeless on the street. I have nowhere to go and no one who is family to help me.