rental assistance

Find how to get help with rent
tesla
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: rental assistance

Post by tesla »

I live with my daughter, mother, father, and younger brother. I'm the only one with a job at the moment. My father is retired on disability. We all have very poor credit. Are there any programs that will help us find a place to live together without having to split up? We're having trouble passing the credit check. Additionally, now that my mother lost her job, we may not even make enough to pay monthly rent. Is there any help for us?
Zentec1

Post by Zentec1 »

I am a School District employee for Orange Unified and because of Summer-which I spent as a camp counselor and managed to make it through Summer-now school is back in session but since I only get paid once a month and not until May 10th. I am at a loss as to how to pay my $870/month rent by May 1st and am seeking help/guidance. Any assistance is appreciated. I recently obtained 2 other PT jobs that I start training for next week and have been taking odd jobs to help with Gas/Food in the meantime. Please HELP!
Maf_red

Post by Maf_red »

I'm currently behind on my rent and need rental assistance. This is the first time I am not able to pay anything towards it. The landlord told us we had a water leak and the bill had already reached almost $300 before they told us. We didn't even know we had a leak. Still don't know where or if we still have one. The water is added to our rent every month. This month to my horror, the rent receipt said $911. Now they added a $50 late fee and because I can't pay they will add another  $50. I've always been able to make the payment but this month things are bad and I need your rental assistance. We've had people steal from us, take advantage of us, and totally destroy our faith. I've tried applying for personal loans but denied. I have no family to help. I am feeling defeated and don't know where or what to do. Please help. Melissa