Rent assistance for child with special needs

Find how to get help with rent
MerkelyMAgic
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rent assistance for child with special needs

Post by MerkelyMAgic »

I am a resident of Brevard county Florida and was very sick and missed a lot of work. I am the only one in my house that works and therefore I am behind on my rent and in danger of being kicked out. I have a child with special needs and therefore need to keep our apartment. If you know of any places that can help please email me as we are desperate and afraid to be homeless. Thanks! My rent is $350 a month. I lost my job and have been struggling for three months to find employment. As of the month of December I am currently owing up to $1000 in rent due to late fees being added on to each months balance. Ia m currently under eviction warning if rent is not paid up by the first week of January.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent assistance for child with special needs

Post by Admin »

That rent is very reasonable, so should be able to get some help and make ends meet. The others that aren't working, can't they get unemployment? Usually families with special needs children are given priority, which is great for you. Make some type of payment and talk to your landlord. Also, find additional assistance programs for Brevard Florida here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/bre ... _prog.html

MerkelyMAgic wrote:I am a resident of Brevard county Florida and was very sick and missed a lot of work. I am the only one in my house that works and therefore I am behind on my rent and in danger of being kicked out. I have a child with special needs and therefore need to keep our apartment. If you know of any places that can help please email me as we are desperate and afraid to be homeless. Thanks! My rent is $350 a month. I lost my job and have been struggling for three months to find employment. As of the month of December I am currently owing up to $1000 in rent due to late fees being added on to each months balance. Ia m currently under eviction warning if rent is not paid up by the first week of January.
Grandpa

Post by Grandpa »

I would like to know if you could help me and my family. We have 5 kids, one that is a newborn. We just lose everything. We just lost our home and it being hard for us as we are homeless, and it is being hard for my husband.
He the only one that work right now. At This moment I have health problem and I was in the hospital and being in a coma. I would like to see where could we get help with security deposit and first month rent so we could get on our feet. We are from Reading, PA. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear the newborn is sick and in the hospital. That is terrible. Some local charities in Reading may help in cases like this, one someone is faced with a medical crisis. The state also has a welfare type program that may have some funds for the security deposit, but that is not as common. Here are the programs to try in the reading area. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nnsyl.html
Grandpa wrote:I would like to see where could we get help with security deposit and first month rent so we could get on our feet. We are from Reading, PA. Thank you for your time.