help with app fee and deposit for upcoming apartment

Find how to get help with rent
cbrews
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help with app fee and deposit for upcoming apartment

Post by cbrews »

im 55 and on disability. im needing a little help in getting my new apartment. ive got to pay a deposit plus my rent . my situation is that i can pay my rent and put deposit on electric and phone but need help on paying my app fee and deposit to move in . if someone mite can help me for next month please let me know by the first 8)
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: help with app fee and deposit for upcoming apartment

Post by Admin »

If you provided your state/county our reply would be more effective, as assistance programs are local in nature. While we wait for more information from you, use this link for rental assistance and information on security deposits and other financial assistance grants and housing counseling. A number of charities, non-profits, and government organizations operate in the country and each state.
cbrews wrote:im 55 and on disability. im needing a little help in getting my new apartment. ive got to pay a deposit plus my rent . my situation is that i can pay my rent and put deposit on electric and phone but need help on paying my app fee and deposit to move in . if someone mite can help me for next month please let me know by the first 8)
Shauna Mac

Post by Shauna Mac »

I WANT TO KNOW IF THEIR ARE ANY PROGRAMS THAT HELP PAY FOR SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR A NEW APARTMENT. THE HOUSE I WAS RENTING A LETTER WAS TAPED TO THE DOOR STATING THE PROPERTY WAS IN FORECLOSURE. I MOVED I HAVE A DISABLED CHILD AND WOULD LIKE HER TO CONTINUE SCHOOL IN THAT AREA IN A APARTMENT BUT DO NOT HAVE THE FUNDS NEEDED FOR A SECURITY DEPOSIT. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Marvin

Post by Marvin »

I just turned 22 and moved back from Nevada. I was there for 3 years. I’m looking to start going to school in January. I currently live with my grandparents but it’s not working out very well. I want to find my own place but I need help with security deposit. I’ve gone over the numbers and I wouldn’t be able to afford to. Live on my own and go to school at the same time. Is there any program that could help me?
Cooker

Post by Cooker »

I feel embarrassed but I really need the help. I feel I have no other way but to ask for assistance in any way possible. I am a single mother an need to find help in coming up with the security deposit an part of my 1st month’s rent to get an apartment for me and my 5 year old. I am staying with a family friend but they need me to leave and I have no help and no were to go and the winter is approaching. I am trying to do everything possible to find something but nothing an I am looking to your organization for help. Please if there is something you can do I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for taking the time to read my note, appreciate it greatly.
Superaging

Post by Superaging »

I need help to pay rent. I have to find a new apartment I have little time by the court to live and I am a mother of three who lost my job and have a little unemployment. I have to live on until I can find a job. Please help me it’s very cold. I don’t have a place to stay so I have to find another apartment.
Cypri

Post by Cypri »

I recently received a section 8 voucher, and have had a lot of difficulty finding an apartment for my one year old son and I that met the standards of Pathstones. However last night a very nice gentleman offered us an apartment of his that just came open. The only issue is that I need to come up with the security deposit which is $565. I have been able to come up with $200, but that is even stretching my budget much thinner that what I feel comfortable with. I haven’t been able to find any agencies that help with security deposits. Is there anyone you know of who would even do a loan that I could pay back over like 5 or 6 months? Thank you so much for your time!
daddydaycare

Post by daddydaycare »

We are on Section 8, and should have moved by 7-31-13. As of today we will be homeless. We need emergency funds for 1st months rent and deposit. The places I have called either don't answer or can't help until next month. I am employed , but I am supporting my adult daughter and my 6 year old grandson. Can you help me contact someplace in Salt Lake City, Utah to get immediate help! Thank you.
scurry

Post by scurry »

I am in need of help with rent deposit so that I can move out the house that I’m in. I can not get in touch with my current landlord for the past 4 months. He is selling the house and he has a lock box on my door so the people can come in and out my house while I’m not there. I need to hurry up and move. I have found another house but I’m having trouble getting the deposit together. I’m currently a student. I have two girls in school. Its very hard for me to find a job due to my illness (IBS) and me and my kids school schedules. I am in bad need of help. Please let me know of anyone that can give my family any help.
JessieMarie

Post by JessieMarie »

Hi, I have 2 kids. We just recently found a home after 6 months of staying with others. I'm happy but I only receive SSI which is 710.00 a month which don't exactly pay all that needs to be paid especially when there is extra bills piled on. I'm just asking for help to get in my home, pay the application and transportation. We have no vehicle and me and my children go to the doctors a lot. I have medical problems. There’s is psychological they also see therapist and psyches. If you could please help us we would be so grateful to you. Thank you
ceueller

Post by ceueller »

I had a fire back in August, and my disabled brother and my sister were put out of their apartment. It was condemned and is going to auction. We decided to pool our resources together. I found a 3 bedroom apartment in south Dallas and the rent is 900.00 a month.
I make 800.00 a month and my brother is on social security and makes over 800.00. My sister has applied for social security so I know we can cover rent and utilities, but we just need help with first and security. If there is anyway you can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Stressed Out

Post by Stressed Out »

I live in Battle Creek, Michigan. I am disabled and I receive SSDI. I need assistance with first month rent, the lease application fee and The Department of Human Resources will pay my Security Deposit. Can you help find an agency that will pay my first month rent as well as app fee so I don't have to be homeless for another month in order to save money for first month rent.