Colorado rent help

Find how to get help with rent
EdMag
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Colorado rent help

Post by EdMag »

My renter (located in Parker, Colorado near Denver) does not have a computer and needs help paying rent. She needs a number to call for help. Please provide a phone number
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Colorado rent help

Post by Admin »

EdMag wrote:My renter (located in Parker, Colorado near Denver) does not have a computer and needs help paying rent. She needs a number to call for help. Please provide a phone number
In Colorado, rental assistance is offered to low income individuals and struggling families through local community agencies throughout Colorado, in about 30 Colorado counties. Contact a local community action agency.
Schick

Post by Schick »

Was told verbally to vacate as i will 4 1/2 mos in arrears on rent on 8/1/2012 @ $600/mo. Need help - tried TANF in Denver on 7/19 but no response from local HHSC office. Unemployed from usual $38K yearly salary; appealing denial of unemployment benefits as employer stated I quit for not being able to commute to job transfer 60+ miles away. The terms of my accepting this job 5/20/2012 depended on public transportation. Call less than 25 miles was well stated on my hire date and agreed to by management who disavowed that arrangement without my knowledge & without notifying me. With no unemployment benefits, line of credit, assets, new job hire, or emergency government aid paid to me I have been reduced to begging. Single parent home with 4 yr old son who receives Medicaid. Receive food stamps 7th each mo at $256 per month. Landlord demanded $2100 balance in full by 7/28/2012 or must we find some place else to go asap.
Robber12

Post by Robber12 »

I just recently moved back to Denver after the death of my step father this summer. I lost my job and just started back working thru Jennifer temps in Denver Colorado and I owe my apartment the 901 place back rent for September and rent for this month. I have been looking for assistance for over 3 months now I have a court date October 9 2012 at 9am. I really do not want to lose my apartment because I'm trying to start school in February local college and my rent is $460 a month everything included with court fees and late fees. I owe them a total of $507 with September and $460 for October could you all please contact me soon I honestly need your help please.
LesterH1

Post by LesterH1 »

I am seeking assistance on behalf of a friend who lives in Denver Colorado. She has a 1 year old daughter and is currently in a bad financial situation. She is seeking someone to help assist in paying the rent at her lodge for her and her child. During these trying times, I have tried to be a helping hand and stable shoulder for her to lean on but I, myself am unemployed and a college student; so I can't help as much as I want to. I would be greatly appreciate it if this program would help my friend. She deserves it and truly needs the assistance. She has been seeking jobs and been on many interviews with no avail. She needs your assistance and support. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is great you have been given your friend in Denver a helping hand. It sounds like she does need that rental assistance if she has a 1 year old daughter. Have you also tried to help her find a job, or maybe practice interview with her? Those two things may also be beneficial, in addition to calling these Denver agencies for rent help. She should do multiple things to end the hardship.
Lakeisha

Post by Lakeisha »

Hi, I currently live in Colorado and need assistance to pay my rent for the months of September and October. I currently have employment but my husband is looking for work. We are a family of 4 with our two school age children living with us. We have no other outside income. Please let me know if you can refer me to any services that may be able to help. Thank you.
Ovechkin

Post by Ovechkin »

We are in a transitional situation living in a motel and losing a job. I am having a hard time getting funds together to put down on a home. My husband works but his pay is low considering the rentals in Denver are so high.
I do not know what to do but our room is costing too much and we are getting down to the bottom of our checking account. We no longer have a car either and there are two diabetes and my husband having a blood clot in his leg. Wondering if here is help for us soon. Thank you.